Kept me entertained over the weekend, I think it turned out nicely. First time I've ever worked with woodstain/polyurethane, no idea it took as long as it does to dry top is before, obviously. I refinished the wood and the metal. My camera doesn't enjoy my shitty indoor lighting so you'll just have to squint a little. The wood is the original stuff that came with it, the grain did odd things the more I sanded it. I think I'm going to order some custom wood from Iornwood. I learned a lot about staining from this and I think it'll go much faster and turn out much nicer next time. Sanded off the small surface rust and pits on the barrel and receiver, and filled in the dumbass Century import stamps. Color matches the Bulgarian steel mags perfectly, just a dull/flat tone instead of the semi glossy/blued shine they have. heres pics of the filled in stamps I forgot to grab some before pics but I'm sure most everyone is familiar with the Century import stamps anyway. The finish on the metal may look a little uneven but its not, its just the oil I got on my hands after lubing it back up during re-assembly got on the exterior and hasn't evaporated.