GUN I remember when this forum was cool years ago...

DaRkPhAnToM

FML
OT Supporter
Jun 13, 2004
Lithia, FL
Now its full with bashing of other branches, * is better then *, retarded immature idiots who should not be in our nation's elite armed forces. Take care all. To all the awesome service members in here (you know who you are), good luck and God bless in your future training, deployments, or other endeavors. To all the other idiots, please end yourself.

kthxbye

TS
TS
DaRkPhAnToM

DaRkPhAnToM

FML
OT Supporter
Jun 13, 2004
Lithia, FL
I love you. I see you are now an Apache pilot. NOW I HATE YOU. fucking apache almost took me and my squad out with a AD... fucking idiot!!!

Martin Atchet

cool, i went to italy this past summer just for fun and went on a couple pub crawls with some 173rd guys. it was pretty fun/funny.

WildBull

We're all a part of it whether you like it or not and the mentality of leaving because of it- makes you just as bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

widds2v

Jan 5, 2005
Coronado, CA
I love it because it is all marine vs army and everyone vs air force but no one even mentions the navy in any topic. no hate on us!

WildBull

btw- wasn't talking 'shit' I was just pointing out how it was kind of an ironic thing to do. So you can resume :bj:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan