STYLE I require assistance.

SycoPhant

Get out my way
Oct 8, 2001
Erie, PA
I'm going to a wedding at the end of the month in RI and I want to gear up a bit... I have a suit for the wedding so no worries about that but I don't know what to wear for the rehearsal. The wife will be in a dress, but not full-on formal of course. I'm a semi-fat white guy and I haven't bought any new clothes that aren't for work, jeans or sports in a while.
Bring the hotness :x:

Note:
I don't buy $100 jeans and the like. Last pair of jeans I bought were just levi's on sale for $20 @ K-Mart. Just to give you an idea of where I'm at.

Deleted member 35467

bring a coat if its decent and take it off at the door if no one else is that dressed up :o better safe than sorry

TS
TS
SycoPhant

SycoPhant

Get out my way
Oct 8, 2001
Erie, PA
Well, I know the groom will be suited, but that can be expected. It'll be chilly at the rehearsal, so I'll be wearing some sort of jacket anyway I figure... I'm just trying to not dress like an old man, you know?

chizzle

May 23, 2003
NYC
Light grey suit. Or slacks + shirt + tie + light sweater (or is that too biz casual?)

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448