SPORTS I ride these nuts harder than a Christian pre-teen girl on a bareback trailride

AK-47

Banned
May 4, 2006
seeing him on tuf makes me like him even more. So humble and respectful, just a nice fucking guy

roose

Awesome highlight video.

I love Nog's jab. And his chin is pretty good too.

whup

I wish you had children and.. so that I could step
Feb 12, 2007
Love Nog so much. And it's awesome how many fans and how much recognition he will get now! Seriously it couldn't happen to a nicer guy in MMA.

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
remember when we all thought he'd be horrible on TUF :rofl:

I never guessed he'd be this entertaining.

2ofdem

Jun 17, 2003
aus.vic.mel
He is everything I love about MMA huge heart good skills.

He is a true pioneer of BJJ for MMA alot of the stuff you see guys in MMA do today Nog did first.

Beepsandbuzzes

Jul 31, 2002
Sydney, Australia
I always respected Nog's skills, but I used to think he was kind of arrogant, maybe based on when Fedor beat him in their 2nd fight and he kind of patted fedor on the head when he came up to shake hands with him. Anyway, since seeing him on TUF I have changed my opinion about him completely, now I am also a die-hard fan. What a legend.

4bangin

Ballet of Violence
Mar 16, 2000
One of my favs, no doubt. I love the clip of him they always show after he won the belt where he is smiling. He is smiling like a little kid.

I hate that interim belt bullshit. Make Nog look like the champ while Randy is just trying to get his way. Randy comes back and everyone seems to forget about that.

Basil McRae

Fading the public
Nov 26, 2003
Nog is great guy, met him at the MGM buffet during UFC 84 week...:bowdown: they were just starting the taping of the show..
never seen a man eat that big of a salad

Exiled

Jul 27, 2007
Sergei Kartanov or however you spell his name should be in the UFC that dude is impressive.

TigreTek

omega member
OT Supporter
Oct 8, 2001
I just wish nog wouldn't take those kinds of beatings in his fights. worries me about him long term.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan