SPORTS I shall post a Hillaryesque thread v. rolledwithATTCTtonight

rtzcom

bon wons! fight slepa for life sone!~
Jan 14, 2005
CT
First of, ATT here has a very nice facility. Coming from a very minimal gym, I am impressed with even the simplest of amenities...like a shower, or mats with crop circles. The class size was fucking huge, and once again I was the smallest guy in the gym.

Rolled no gi with a couple of blues, and I'd like to think that I did fairly well. I had a treat rolling with taller skinny guys who had long legs. It was a bitch to pass, and I was very aware of the impending doom from triangles and armbar attempts. I frustrated a lot of these guys because I just kept moving, pushing away, throwing them back into my guard, to the point that one guy quietly yelled yes as he subbed me via choke / crank from above(no idea what its called). I even threw this one guy in an ugly dela riva guard to his utter shock...then he commenced to pass since I had no idea how to use the guard lol.

Got subbed a lot by this kid who just powered his way into shit...and this is where I go emo and bitch about me being not physically strong, where strength ruled over technique, etc. He even threw his leg at me with so much force as he tried to do an armbar...I fell back and my head bounced off the mat. I wanted to go real aggressive at him...but I was but a guest at the gym, so I had to just chill. It isn't my birthday or my period either so I have no excuse to bitch.

I rolled with this one girl who looked like Hillary, had the body like Hillary, but had gross acne, and her breath didn't quite smell too good. It was her second class, and she told me not to go easy on her. I just played for position, and worked on my armbars and triangles. I shit you not, but her rash guard and shorts were peeling away...which was kinda erotic. I made some extra effort to keep in mind where I lay my hands on her. I didn't want her to scream rape...or get her hot and bothered by the asian sensation.

So will I sign up with ATT? Maybe not...it's not my cup of tea at this point. I did have fun this evening, and learned a lot rolling with their group.

iballthatshitbyyou.

TS
TS
rtzcom

rtzcom

Jan 14, 2005
CT
so because it was a tough room you didn't like it?

Didn't mean it that way. I get the same amount of ass whooping, but in a different flavor at ATT which I found fun.

Don't think I would learn a lot and progress with schools like ATT that had like 30+ students in a night. I'm a slow learner, and because of my size I need some focused and specialized instruction.

Once my technique gets good, I can start thinking about joining them because rolling with a lot of different people will help me out.

TS
TS
rtzcom

rtzcom

Jan 14, 2005
CT
[bon a ii fucking lode you nigger!

fucking bos - you small ass moehte fucker.. cuak att! stehy syck. ben sicks.!

I didn't know you spoke German Jeff

Last edited:
TS
TS
rtzcom

rtzcom

Jan 14, 2005
CT
Traitor !

lol chill

had to drop off some stuff for luigi, then hitalo told me that I could roll so I took the opportunity. it was no gi night too.

I got some stories to tell you too lol

Hillary

fukc yaeh. ew waitled long enough. nujgses of hill
Dec 12, 2007
Arkansaw
I met Luigi and Marco...both seemed like cool guys. Gonna have to go up there to train.

Mo, PM me with some ideas for that logo. Marco gave me NOTHING.

TS
TS
rtzcom

rtzcom

Jan 14, 2005
CT
I met Luigi and Marco...both seemed like cool guys. Gonna have to go up there to train.

Mo, PM me with some ideas for that logo. Marco gave me NOTHING.

Marco showed me the vid of him at pan-ams. The other guy was running away from him :rofl:

Did you stay at the ATT school here?

GeeGee

Oct 3, 2005
CT
lol chill

had to drop off some stuff for luigi, then hitalo told me that I could roll so I took the opportunity. it was no gi night too.

I got some stories to tell you too lol

Lol, I'm just playing man. I like those guys. I've rolled with Luigi/Hitalo/Damon/Glover/Ed the cop/etc. when I used to train there back in the day. It was only for a couple months. [Too much $ for me].

Cant wait to hear these stories. :naughty:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterparl19