I think Doordash just delivered some food to me by mistake

Wolf

Slow Suicide's No Way To Go
OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2003
San Jose, CA
Guy just knocked on my apt door and there's a plastic grocery bag with what looks like some Indian food? Didn't dig into it, but I can see a large ball of rice on top.
And a hand-written receipt on top just listing the items... no restaurant name, delivery info, etc. :dunno:

Fuckers really shouldn't just drop the food, knock, then run off.

mollywhop

πŸ€™ Dick was moist as fuck πŸ€™
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
Guy just knocked on my apt door and there's a plastic grocery bag with what looks like some Indian food? Didn't dig into it, but I can see a large ball of rice on top.
And a hand-written receipt on top just listing the items... no restaurant name, delivery info, etc. :dunno:

Fuckers really shouldn't just drop the food, knock, then run off.
That’s an option you select on DoorDash. sounds like he just fucked up and dropped it at the wrong address

TS
TS
Wolf

Wolf

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2003
San Jose, CA
Might be for the apt next door, I dunno. I just left it out front.

Does the customer get a notification once it's delivered? Something that will tell them to look outside?

Hmm.... Indian guy's apartment across the parking has the front door open. Bet the food was his and he's look around for it. 😹

FutureMan

On the rights of your wealth, I disagree
OT Supporter
Might be for the apt next door, I dunno. I just left it out front.

Does the customer get a notification once it's delivered? Something that will tell them to look outside?

Hmm.... Indian guy's apartment across the parking has the front door open. Bet the food was his and he's look around for it. 😹
If he’s Indian and ordering Indian that shit is probably good. Hope you took note of the restaurant so you can try it

Reactions: emanuel

jrmcm

Cocaine and cocaine accessories
Oct 9, 2001
Plano, TX
Uber eats once dropped my food off at some other house down the street one night. Fucker wouldn’t ever answer his phone for me to find out where it was. And by the time this all happened, it was so late that everything had closed.

tommylightning

Setting the timer to 2:15
Aug 25, 2001
You Betcha State
Happens to me all the time. It’s weird. Every once in a while I’ll get restaurant food or groceries dropped off at my house and they leave. Usually a generic receipt from the drivers. One driver actually was there when I answered the door and after i told him it ain’t mine he called the person and he said the similar address is across the city. But I’ve had some pretty good food or groceries dropped off over the last year. :nod: :yum:

MassiveGas

πŸ€™ Butt Puffs πŸ€™
OT Supporter
May 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
My apartment complex has a retarded address scheme and shit gets delivered to the wrong apartments all the time. I can only hope that one say I could be so lucky to have food delivered to me that I didn't order.

TS
TS
Wolf

Wolf

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2003
San Jose, CA
If he’s Indian and ordering Indian that shit is probably good. Hope you took note of the restaurant so you can try it
Reciept was handwritten ballpoint pen on a 1/4 sheet of binder paper. And it was just a list of the items.

Narc

Jake from RakeFarm
OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
This keeps happening to faceman's wife apparently.
3dnLqNY.gif

• Haha
Reactions: FartLighter

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexic84026