LOVE I think it's time I got something pierced...

GTLifter

Banned
Feb 28, 2005
Durty Durty ATL Niggah
I can't have any visible piercings due to my job so that leaves nipples and below the belt. Can't decide between a PA , frenum or nips. I have Tuesday off from work/class so I was planning on doing it then.

Next step is figuring out what I want tattoo wise. I've wanted some for awhile but not sure what to get.

Memor

Jun 22, 2006
NYC
If you're thinking of the APA I'd do that instead of the PA. You don't want to get a PA then have to go back and live through the needle-poke-dick experience a second time lol. I liked my PA a lot, I took it out though once I started dating my current GF. She's tight and sex felt better without it. It's fun shit though man...give it a thought. I was planning to turn mine into an APA about a month before I met her.

TS
TS
GTLifter

GTLifter

Banned
Feb 28, 2005
Durty Durty ATL Niggah
If you're thinking of the APA I'd do that instead of the PA. You don't want to get a PA then have to go back and live through the needle-poke-dick experience a second time lol. I liked my PA a lot, I took it out though once I started dating my current GF. She's tight and sex felt better without it. It's fun shit though man...give it a thought. I was planning to turn mine into an APA about a month before I met her.
That was my reasoning. We'll see what happens.

I'm going to swing by a shop by my place tomorrow after work and talk to them. Apparently one of the piercers was the VP of the Board of Directors of the Association of Professional Piercers until May of this year.

Buttons

Haha, totally
Feb 27, 2004
Burlington, Ontario
That was my reasoning. We'll see what happens.

I'm going to swing by a shop by my place tomorrow after work and talk to them. Apparently one of the piercers was the VP of the Board of Directors of the Association of Professional Piercers until May of this year.

which means he knows how to talk in front of big crowds. :mamoru:

TS
TS
GTLifter

GTLifter

Banned
Feb 28, 2005
Durty Durty ATL Niggah
I wouldn't knock the shop at all. There's just a lot of piercers that don't care for the APP at all.
Almighty Buttons said:
Don’t be afraid to ask questions! Ask how long the piercer has been doing his job. Has he gone through an apprenticeship program? How long did they train for, and where? You can also look for a certificate of membership in a professional society such as the Association of Professional Piercers.

:dunno: Are there other piercing professional societies?

Buttons

Haha, totally
Feb 27, 2004
Burlington, Ontario
:dunno: Are there other piercing professional societies?

No it's just that the APP is becoming more wide spread every year so a lot more piercers will be getting their "approval" from the APP. All they really do is make sure you run a clean shop (which local health departments should do anyways). Any shitty piercer can get APP approved. :hs:

TS
TS
GTLifter

GTLifter

Banned
Feb 28, 2005
Durty Durty ATL Niggah
An apa is the way to go if your looking for a peircing down there. My buddy had a frenum and he kept getting it snagged in girls were my apa has no problem.
now that is the type of reply I was looking for...thank you sir...

Almighty Buttons said:
Guiche (taint) piercing is actually a pretty popular piercing in the gay community :mamoru:
:rofl:
people can do what they want in their own time but I stick to chicks...

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor