I think I've moved (at least kinda) more this year than in the past :hs:

Junkie

re-tarded
OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2006
Santa Clara, CA
Landlord of 5y needed me out to sell the place, so I moved in with the GF in January (it was over a few weeks, I'd known her since HS and she was into me then and was still into me now and we only recently started dating until she realized how much of an asshole I am (I'm 10" taller than her and skinnyfat but she's in even worse shape and weighs what I do, doesn't take care of herself, doesn't take care of the house she inherited, (floors are filthy and trashed, gardening shed roof had several inches, probably 10 years, of decomposing leaves before I took care of it (including falling through in since it was rotting, and recovering it with a tin roof), I started sweeping regularly so I don't track stuff into bed, kitchen was a total fucking disaster, etc), doesn't work just rents out rooms, etc... but she cooked 2-3 meals a day for me so I'd been hoping I could get her to improve things some but nope, and made the mcsteak of mentioning that she weighs what I do and suggested that we could work out together but she doesn't think she's fat - and I did once have the same BMI she does, not muscle, so I know how much better you feel not being a fatass. I also made the mcsteak of looking through old FB pics where she took care of her hair, wore makeup, dressed decently, was a decent size, etc... it's hard to care about someone who doesn't care about herself. Her redeeming qualities were that she was damn tight, fairly horny, could get off from penetration alone, and has an IUD (in 6mo+ of nutting in her probably 2x/day I got a little blood on my dick once). Also about as vanilla in bed as possible, wasn't even willing to try doggy and I'm 6.5", not particularly large. Doesn't drive, doesn't want to, her cadence on the exercise bike she cadence is 17 vs mine is 60-80 depending on setting, etc. I also took care of a bunch of other stuff around the house - her bedroom door didnt latch so I spent $10 and 10 minutes making it do so, her dishwasher would fall forward when you pulled the drawers out so I fixed it, etc. I did a whole lot of (shitty, fine with her) landscaping, enough to fill at least half a dozen bins, etc. Hell, she didn't even put away her laundry: she had 2 low laundry bins, the dog would get in them, she'd mix up which was which, "clean" would end up in a pile around the hamper, and what finally pissed her off was me folding and putting away clean on an empty bookshelf.

school (why I left work) gets cancelled right before graduation deadline, so that isn't happening either

I thought I was going to move out of this shithole state but enough shit went wrong day 1 of the trip that I didn't, ended up spending a grand on a tow for the trailer to my cousin's place ainca top tier AAA towing only covers empty trailers (3 bedroom 2 bath, they're married and own but rent a room to a 20+ year friend of theirs - everyone mentioned but my aunt is in their early 30s, I'm 32, ex is 33). I had to store things secure with 4 motorcycles and dozens of guns in van / trailer. List of shit that went wrong this year: dick injury that required surgery, van transmission blew, van got broken into/disabled/over a grand of stuff stolen from it/2k+ repair, ignition switch parts were on backorder, my mom insisted I clean out her shed before ignition parts arrived even though I couldn't, she found a small box of gun parts (not guns) I'd forgotten about that were marked restricted le/govt only so she thought were illegal and she calls the cops and tells them they're mine after I tell her I can't get then, even though someone was arrested and held for 25k bail during covid for the same shit (at which point I decide she's dead to me, no further contact except at family funerals, then cop gives it all back to me), tree falls on my car parked on the street on a calm day, bike clutch slave starts leaking, I'm sure I can think of more

here's hoping this year becomes less shitty :rofl:

After a month and a half there I moved to my aunt's place (3 bedroom 2 bath, just her there, 3mi from my cousin). At least I have a real mill here so I can get my BMW headlight mounted, and a MIG, and I can swing by my cousin's 3mi from here if I need to do any TIG or plasma cutting.

Don't think I've ever moved 2x in 2mo or 3x in 8mo before :o and here's hoping this year gets less awful

TS
TS
Junkie

Junkie

re-tarded
OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2006
Santa Clara, CA
damn, dude. what's your plan going forward?
pretty much I had significant plans for this year but I've gotten fucked hard enough that I'm done trying. the head injuries sure don't help either.

I'n not broke or anything, I could go buy a 75k car in a few days with no debt (need to move money around)I've just lost the will to do shit

TheProwler

OT Supporter
Aug 18, 2002
pretty much I had significant plans for this year but I've gotten fucked hard enough that I'm done trying. the head injuries sure don't help either.

I'n not broke or anything, I could go buy a 75k car in a few days with no debt (need to move money around)I've just lost the will to do shit
def don't buy an expensive car :rofl:

use the money to buy/rent a stable housing arrangement. You don't have to hit the gym, go to college, and write a novel. Just stabilize.

Reactions: horus

horus

Equinsu ocha say “he will harm you”.
OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Washington D.C.

why would you blow 75K on a car instead of using it to get out of your current living situation

you make horrendous decisions my dude

Reactions: 93rx7
TS
TS
Junkie

Junkie

re-tarded
OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2006
Santa Clara, CA
:rofl: by no means am I saying I'm buying a car, I'm not, I already have 6 vehicles in my name

my point is I'm not broke, I just have no idea what to do

TS
TS
Junkie

Junkie

re-tarded
OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2006
Santa Clara, CA
2019 BMW 5k
2011 KTM 5500
2011 Husaberg 3k
2011 Husaberg 3k
2009 Camry 2k
2006 Suzuki 5k

so even though I have 6 vehicles it isn't like they're worth much

TS
TS
Junkie

Junkie

re-tarded
OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2006
Santa Clara, CA
[/QUOTE]
def don't buy an expensive car :rofl:

use the money to buy/rent a stable housing arrangement. You don't have to hit the gym, go to college, and write a novel. Just stabilize.
I've had a degree for a while and would've had 2 more this year
why would you blow 75K on a car instead of using it to get out of your current living situation

you make horrendous decisions my dude
I'm not dumb enough to buy a car, just saying my financial situation isn't crap
sell at least four of those vehicles to start
they pretty much all serve different purposes
2019 BMW is stupid fast but not that comfortable
2015 KTM is a race/track supermoto, not street legal
2011 Husaberg FS570 is a street legal supermoto but barely
2011 Husaberg FE570 is a dual sport for dirt etc
2009 Camry is getting sold to a friend once the city pays me money for the tree falling on it
2006 Suzuki SV1000 is built to the 9s (probably has 7k in parts on it) and might be getting sold to a friend

horus

Equinsu ocha say “he will harm you”.
OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Washington D.C.
2009 Camry is getting sold to a friend once the city pays me money for the tree falling on it
2006 Suzuki SV1000 is built to the 9s (probably has 7k in parts on it) and might be getting sold to a friend
bro

Reactions: TheProwler

TheProwler

OT Supporter
Aug 18, 2002

:yikes: :rofl:

FutureMan

On the rights of your wealth, I disagree
OT Supporter
Aug 28, 2002
Liberal Enclave of Darien, CT
Pef9iV3_d.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan