GUN I think my Range/Gun Cleaning Box has gotten too big

LancerV

Buttslut sighting
OT Supporter
Sep 16, 2003
Took my maybe soon to be gf to the range and she asked if I had enough stuff.
DSCN0411.jpg

Emfuser

Ghost of OT Past
OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2002
Irmo, SC
Here's an idea: keep that portable gun cleaning shop there at home and take only bare essentials to the range.

Emfuser

Ghost of OT Past
OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2002
Irmo, SC
I don't even take any cleaning supplies to the range. I go out there to shoot, for fucks sake, not clean my guns with different scenery.

:rofl:

phrozenlikwid

Jul 13, 2007
NKY
That's like a SHTF range bag set-up right there. Add some MRE's and some water, and you'd be ready for nuclear devastation right there under a shooting bench.

How many guns do you usually take with you to go shooting?

xpinchx

hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil
Dec 18, 2003
East Lansing, MI
:rofl: Here's what I usually take to the range with me:

Range bag (obviously)
Various targets: paper, shoot-n-c
Several boxes of ammo
Stapler
Eye protection
Ear plugs
Sight tool if I bring my AK
Magazines

I think that's it. If I somehow get a broken shell lodged in the barrel I'm just done shooting that gun for the day, but I haven't had any catastrophic failures like that my entire life.

First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire.
Jul 5, 2002
are those 12ga practice rounds or what?

sp00n155

You underestimate the insignificance of my penis
Jan 30, 2006
Huntsville, AL
I have my leatherman multitool/knife/plyers on me all the time, and in my range bag I have a hex multitool, maybe a bore rod and some old patches and tape. everything else is just ear/eye protection and ammo :rofl:

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006
I only bring some CLP, tape, eyes/ears, a sharpie, and some ammo (Usually I just jack targets or draw right on the cardboard stands). Beyond that it's only a towel and the .50bmg can that the above goes in (towel goes ontop of the can to use as a rest).

Keesh

Oct 26, 2003
I bring guns and ammo cans. I'm there to have fun, not to bore the shit out of myself. I lug around enough shit as it is.

Soybomb

Aug 30, 2003
Illinois
I have a spray can of clp in my range bag. I've yet to need it. Bring extra eyes and ears, bring a small notepad and a pen, maybe some stickers to use for target pasting or making targets.

Do you need a punch set or qtips at the range?

TS
TS
LancerV

LancerV

Buttslut sighting
OT Supporter
Sep 16, 2003
Let me guess, this is what you take to shoot ARs.

Today I went and shot, AR-15, Colt Diamond Back, Smith Wesson Chief, Smith Wesson Airlight, Remington 700, Henry Acu-Bolt, GSG-5, Springfield XD 40, and a Ruger Mk III

I spend a good 8-10hrs at a range in one day

TS
TS
LancerV

LancerV

Buttslut sighting
OT Supporter
Sep 16, 2003
lol @ thread backfire

but i doubt he actaully brings all that shit with him. probably she saw it after he took her back to his place :eek3:

Yea I have a smaller tackle box with the essentials in it.

thedude11

Aug 11, 2003
ATX
Today I went and shot, AR-15, Colt Diamond Back, Smith Wesson Chief, Smith Wesson Airlight, Remington 700, Henry Acu-Bolt, GSG-5, Springfield XD 40, and a Ruger Mk III

I spend a good 8-10hrs at a range in one day
Yeah, sounds like he's just a douche who's bragging or something...

TS
TS
LancerV

LancerV

Buttslut sighting
OT Supporter
Sep 16, 2003
awesome kit. rivals mine. Do you have the good rods though?

Dewey Pistol Rod, and Rifle Rod. Also got the fold up otis ones for the a quick run through at the range. On a side note I just got that gun butter stuff yesterday shit is amazing. I didnt think oil could be different but damn oiled all my triggers and slides with it and the only thing I could feel was straight spring tension.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor