LOVE I wanna get my knuckles tattooed..

AF Rugby

Gun in my mouth, I pray for the sunshine
Mar 15, 2000
New Haven,CT
i was thinking of these couple things...

EST. 1984
Hard luck
Hope Less

Are there any other catchy things??? :hsd:

Bill The Butcher

Nov 28, 2004
Chicago(land)

people I would not fuck with

+1

:rofl:

hard_core.jpg

notcreative

Jul 25, 2006
Albuquerque
worked as a cook once and the head chef had

"mis en place" on his knuckles, (he also had a butchers chart of a cow on his chest). But he had them re-done within 4 months because they were faded so bad. - partly prolly from the kitchen work more than likely.

THE MOLLY MANE

all your idea's are wack... but i personally think knuckle tattoo's are wack... on some Blues Brother's shit my dood

1badbird

Oct 11, 2007
worked as a cook once and the head chef had

"mis en place" on his knuckles, (he also had a butchers chart of a cow on his chest). But he had them re-done within 4 months because they were faded so bad. - partly prolly from the kitchen work more than likely.
I dont know if its possible but I would love to be able to see a picture of this...no joke it would be pretty important to me.

notcreative

Jul 25, 2006
Albuquerque
I dont know if its possible but I would love to be able to see a picture of this...no joke it would be pretty important to me.

which one? I know the guy got fired not too long ago for being too strung out at work all the time. But i am getting some work done by the same artist he went to, so i could ask if has a pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448