I want my ex back

kwhitelaw

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2004
virginia
That's my ex-husband. I wish him well and will always love him, but he has his life to live.
Iirc that was a long time ago

This thread now just got somber

Go back to make fun of my footwear. I can break out the cow moccasins or salmon skin booties

• Haha
Reactions: kitty

Mazy D.

Ukrainian OG
Oct 10, 2000
Canada
Literally every ex wants me back. Still get ridiculous emails and txts. Wild. Im like what exactly do you miss lol? I dont even miss myself.
they probably miss your ability to make every conversation about you
because you're so awesome they'd rather listen to you talk about yourself than tell you about their boring lives

• Haha
Reactions: kitty

Patrick Bateman

Apr 8, 2002
At the gym
Have you asked them? Maybe you make a good PB&J sandwich!
Honestly yes a couple of them.

Legit was like I have no clue why you'd miss me, obviously it didnt work out and I have a lot of issues that still persist, not that they were angels (lack of being present, overly focused, irritable, anxious) Im still working on myself and happily single, unless someone organically comes around.

Them: i miss you regardless of your flaws.

:ugh:

Im honestly a really good boyfriend aside from being a little absent sometimes emotionally and physically. When I am there (majority of the time) I am very thoughtful and caring.

firemunki

I am the patron saint of lost causes
Aug 23, 2001
Scottsdale
JFC what do guys wear??

I don't even know

answer plz

I'd guess those @kwhitelaw mocs are some sort of custom make-up from easymoc or neoc or something, but I don't know them. I still wear some of my alden/vibergs/etc., boots, but more often than not I'm wearing things like quoddys or common projects. Oh, and maybe some toms

Reactions: kwhitelaw and kitty

kwhitelaw

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2004
virginia
Is @kwhitelaw going to have someone make so fancy boat shoes and suit out of this??
I love funky things, shit I shoulda started up a company to make these similar. No lie dozens of people ask me about them lol, for years. And most comfortable pair of boats I wear cause of the material, $600 shell cordovan doesn't break in nowhere near as nice

TS
TS
kitty

kitty

Uppity ass cat-changing name from kitty to Karen
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
Honestly yes a couple of them.

Legit was like I have no clue why you'd miss me, obviously it didnt work out and I have a lot of issues that still persist, not that they were angels (lack of being present, overly focused, irritable, anxious) Im still working on myself and happily single, unless someone organically comes around.

Them: i miss you regardless of your flaws.

:ugh:

Im honestly a really good boyfriend aside from being a little absent sometimes emotionally and physically. When I am there (majority of the time) I am very thoughtful and caring.
Did we date? đź‘€

kwhitelaw

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2004
virginia
I'd guess those @kwhitelaw mocs are some sort of custom make-up from easymoc or neoc or something, but I don't know them. I still wear some of my alden/vibergs/etc., boots, but more often than not I'm wearing things like quoddys or common projects. Oh, and maybe some toms
Indeed. NEOC did them up with some small shop

TS
TS
kitty

kitty

Uppity ass cat-changing name from kitty to Karen
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
I love funky things, shit I shoulda started up a company to make these similar. No lie dozens of people ask me about them lol, for years. And most comfortable pair of boats I wear cause of the material, $600 shell cordovan doesn't break in nowhere near as nice
you might like.

• Wow
Reactions: kwhitelaw

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexic84026