I want my ex back

Menger

OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2011
How you doing? :cool: Do you like cats and ugly shoes? Asking for a friend
😅

Cats no but I could fake it

Ugly shoes, yes. I probably have 60 pairs of shoes or more and I don’t do any of the collecting shit, I just wear them :o

• Love
Reactions: kitty
TS
TS
kitty

kitty

Uppity ass cat-changing name from kitty to Karen
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
😅

Cats no but I could fake it

Ugly shoes, yes. I probably have 60 pairs of shoes or more and I don’t do any of the collecting shit, I just wear them :o
o_O 60! You might have more than me! I did buy a pair of Marc Jacobs silver ballet flats today. So I'm catching up.

• Cool
Reactions: Menger

Nickos

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
NW MN
I'll go look. Just got home. I think there was a thread asking about you a couple of weeks ago. You are family :hug:
Yeah I found that an gave a quick update and linked to the thread I made. Ive been wanting to stop in for quite some time now but would forget or was busy or whatever. I was putting together a quote for a very large order for a customer and the more I stared at the screens the more I felt like I wanted to come check in and chat.
You guys have always been so nice with the kind words and the care I can feel all the way over here to even when things were going really shitty and I was out of work OT secret Santa's gave my kids tons of stuff, that kind of stuff means more than words can even express

TS
TS
kitty

kitty

OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
Yeah I found that an gave a quick update and linked to the thread I made. Ive been wanting to stop in for quite some time now but would forget or was busy or whatever. I was putting together a quote for a very large order for a customer and the more I stared at the screens the more I felt like I wanted to come check in and chat.
You guys have always been so nice with the kind words and the care I can feel all the way over here to even when things were going really shitty and I was out of work OT secret Santa's gave my kids tons of stuff, that kind of stuff means more than words can even express
Dude, with everything on your plate you don’t have to worry about us/OT. We understand and will always be here for you! ❤️ the pic of you riding a toy horse naked will forever be one of the best top ten pictures ever posted on OT!! :bowdown:

• Support
Reactions: Patrick Bateman
TS
TS
kitty

kitty

OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
Wore my new Red Wing chukkas today. Feet hurt, gotta break them in I guess :o
Hire someone to walk in them and break them in. If it’s good enough for the Queen, it’s good enough for you. :scootin:

• Haha
Reactions: Menger

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexic84026