I was told I wasn't taking enough risks with my penis *pics* v.memepage

SBrooks1

@ComicConScott
OT Supporter
Nov 28, 2002
Virginia
Sunday I'm doing a group kayak trip where everyone has to try and guess who the admin is among us style :rofl2:
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: ppzzus

FutureMan

On the rights of your wealth, I disagree
OT Supporter
So I had some tshirts for the page printed out that have a pretty fire design. I'm hiding them around the city and giving them away scavenger hunt style.

Sunday I'm doing a group kayak trip where everyone has to try and guess who the admin is among us style :rofl2:
That’s pretty clever.

Hope you don’t get your feelings hurt when they all look right past you and assume it’s the tall, good looking guy.

TS
TS
ppzzus

ppzzus

Oct 13, 2003
Cincinnati
That’s pretty clever.

Hope you don’t get your feelings hurt when they all look right past you and assume it’s the tall, good looking guy.
I don't want to be found out, the problem is there 80% girls going and they know I'm a dude.

Leonard Washington

OT Supporter
Aug 15, 2004
Make sure they see you drive up

They’ll either never guess that the admin lives in a bus, or immediately guess that the admin lives in a bus.

couchlock

digital nomad
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2002
The Highway
So I had some tshirts for the page printed out that have a pretty fire design. I'm hiding them around the city and giving them away scavenger hunt style.

The Midwest sounds lit

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marsillpost