SRS I wonder Why sometimes women need safety of a relationship to have sex?

Bellua

Apr 25, 2011
I wonder why sometimes women need the safety of a relationship to have sex?

My knowledge tells me that women want to have sex on the regular rather than one night stands.

It's a discussion I don't think I've ever brought up with girlfriends but would be cool to here everyones opinion!

starwberry

same could go for men lol. basically all my girl friends are just interested in hookups right now rather than relationships. and i have met a lot of guys who would rather have a relationship than a hookup. i bet just as many guys would want a relationship for sex as opposed to a bunch of one-night stands as girls

Lazy D.

Oct 10, 2000
Canada
have you ever taken a biology class ?

in nature, sex = babies

women can't provide for (and defend) themselves while being pregnant + a few years after giving birth.

connect the dots, lol

RedNeckINTP

basically all my girl friends are just interested in hookups right now rather than relationships
They are all whores then, and that wouldn't matter if none of them were ever interested in being respected. REALITY is a bitch, deal with it.

Diesel66

OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2005
Kc
not to mention just how women are wired. After sex horomones make them want to grab onto the guy.

teo

. => ? => !
Aug 26, 2004
Eh?
Why shouldn't they? Currently society's rules aren't kind to women who want NSA relationships. If a guy wants to hit it then quit it, he's just being a guy or perhaps he's a player. No harm done. If a girl wants the same, she's at best called loose or easy, either of which aren't great for her reputation. It just gets worse from there.

deusexaethera

OT Supporter
Jan 27, 2005
There's the thing about babies, yes, but women nowadays have access to birth control and they also have the rational ability to understand the risk of getting pregnant if they actually take proper precautions is minimal. No, the main reason women "need" safe relationships in order to have sex is because they WANT relationships and they know sex is the carrot that will get guys to commit. It's a selfish-asshole filter; guys who don't actually like them enough to date them will just move on to the next target.

TiffanyTJB

Dec 7, 2007
I would prefer to have sex in a relationship because I don't want a stranger putting his thing in my business, and because sex gets better the more you do it with someone.

Deborah

Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.
Aug 21, 2008
not to mention just how women are wired. After sex horomones make them want to grab onto the guy.

Only if the sex is amazing.:dunno:

Why shouldn't they? Currently society's rules aren't kind to women who want NSA relationships. If a guy wants to hit it then quit it, he's just being a guy or perhaps he's a player. No harm done. If a girl wants the same, she's at best called loose or easy, either of which aren't great for her reputation. It just gets worse from there.

I agree with this. Probably the biggest reason why woman act more conservative than men. AND the fact that women's orgasm/pleasure is harder to achieve than men's. Relationship sex has a much higher quality than ONS sex because the guy cares about your pleasure more and you have more time to teach him how to please you.

TiffanyTJB

Dec 7, 2007
Right now I would like to have sex with someone new but I know it would make me feel bad if it was just a random hookup so I'm not going to do it.

I really only want to have sex with someone who I know likes me.

ChaleDodge

May 13, 2011
Your whole question is riddled with a hidden question.

You are trying to have sex with a woman who is wanting a relationship - is that true?

Spiritus

Oct 15, 2002
Everyone has their own thoughts on this, it is not polite to just dismiss someone's perspective on the matter.

I feel what woman strive for is chastity, and men strive for glory.

So in this degenerated age that is how many men feel glorious. They count the number, quality and race of the women they've slept with as if they are conquering territory. This is disgusting and the conquest for glory through the egos of lust.

Women on the other hand are lucky to value chastity very well. Women are regarded as more "open" in Indian culture and according to scientific standards are more susceptible to STIs. Personally I feel like there are subatomic traces of every man she has ever been with so it becomes disgusting if she has slept with so many people. I once dismissed a girlfriend after she admitted she had slept with 12 guys in recent times. She got married very quickly after that...

It is what it is. As a guy I only have had actual sex with two girls by age 25. I hear men in my classes make fun of each other for only having sex with 5 women.

"Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, "The two will become one flesh." "

Sex is the real marriage. We left Eden through sex and we can enter it again through sex.

Modern society is a joke. Emotions and the higher nature is thrown aside and under the wheel in order to satiate the depraved pleasures of society. Shameless, disgusting.

deusexaethera

OT Supporter
Jan 27, 2005
I agree with this. Probably the biggest reason why woman act more conservative than men. AND the fact that women's orgasm/pleasure is harder to achieve than men's. Relationship sex has a much higher quality than ONS sex because the guy cares about your pleasure more and you have more time to teach him how to please you.
Actually, double-blind studies show that men achieve orgasm more frequently with partners they already know, while women achieve orgasm more frequently with new partners. The hypothesis is that men have fewer boner-killing insecurity issues with partners they already know, while women are less likely to focus on the enjoyment of their partner if they don't have an emotional attachment to them.

In any event, it's definitely been my experience that women can have orgasms more easily than I can. All it takes on my part is a little experimentation and paying attention to what they like. For some reason, though, the lack of reciprocity makes it difficult for me to enjoy myself.

deusexaethera

OT Supporter
Jan 27, 2005
I feel what woman strive for is chastity, and men strive for glory.

So in this degenerated age that is how many men feel glorious. They count the number, quality and race of the women they've slept with as if they are conquering territory. This is disgusting and the conquest for glory through the egos of lust.

Women on the other hand are lucky to value chastity very well. Women are regarded as more "open" in Indian culture and according to scientific standards are more susceptible to STIs. Personally I feel like there are subatomic traces of every man she has ever been with so it becomes disgusting if she has slept with so many people. I once dismissed a girlfriend after she admitted she had slept with 12 guys in recent times. She got married very quickly after that...

It is what it is. As a guy I only have had actual sex with two girls by age 25. I hear men in my classes make fun of each other for only having sex with 5 women.

"Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, "The two will become one flesh." "

Sex is the real marriage. We left Eden through sex and we can enter it again through sex.

Modern society is a joke. Emotions and the higher nature is thrown aside and under the wheel in order to satiate the depraved pleasures of society. Shameless, disgusting.
Be honest: are you from the 14th century? Because your "binary gender" theory doesn't accurately describe a single person I know, and I do actually know some very "normal" people in addition to the "weird" people I get along with. Not to mention, you should read a biology textbook to clear up your misconceptions about "subatomic traces of every man a woman's been with", and you might want to grow the fuck up about your homophobic reaction to touching what another man hath touched. That's what soap is for.

If you want to understand humanity, the Bible is as good a reference document as any. But if you want to understand people, no book can tell you how they think and feel. Of course, if the only people you bother to interact with are ones like you, then I'm sure the stereotypes will hold up nice and strong.

Deborah

Aug 21, 2008
Actually, double-blind studies show that men achieve orgasm more frequently with partners they already know, while women achieve orgasm more frequently with new partners. The hypothesis is that men have fewer boner-killing insecurity issues with partners they already know, while women are less likely to focus on the enjoyment of their partner if they don't have an emotional attachment to them.

In any event, it's definitely been my experience that women can have orgasms more easily than I can. All it takes on my part is a little experimentation and paying attention to what they like. For some reason, though, the lack of reciprocity makes it difficult for me to enjoy myself.

Interesting. I think I went by my own and some of my friends experiences here. The first times I'm with a new guy, they usually cum really fast (disappointing), and It's usually harder for me to feel comfortable enough to cum.

I dunno, I just think it's easier for men to cum in general. I mean a high percentage of women cannot climax with intercourse alone and a lot of men don't seem to care enough for their ONS partner to give her orgasm in other ways.

MissKitty

If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum'
OT Supporter
Jun 21, 2004
Dingoland
I've experienced the random sex hook ups and honestly they never did anything than scratch an itch.
If for any reason I found myself back on the market I would make sure there was some sort of a relationship before I slept with someone.
Sex is so much more than penis in vagina for me. But that's not to say you can't scratch an itch while in that relationship with that person.

I dunno. Sex for me now that I am not a hormone charged teenager is about acceptance, security, passion, fun and desire. I don't think you can find that with someone you don't have a relationship with

TiffanyTJB

Dec 7, 2007
I dunno. Sex for me now that I am not a hormone charged teenager is about acceptance, security, passion, fun and desire. I don't think you can find that with someone you don't have a relationship with

This. Plus the sex gets better the longer you are with someone. I don't think I have ever had really good sex with someone the first couple of times. Maybe it's just me but I prefer getting to know someone and having them get to know me so we can both know what the other person likes instead of fumbling around.

B00M

I speak of peace while covert enmity
Feb 19, 2007
In a shoe
I doubt that most women who engage in masculine sexual behavior actually reach climax. I know there will be a ton who protest but I find it very difficult to believe and wonder if they've been conditioned to believe the power/adrenaline rush is actually an orgasm... And/or go on to procclaim their ability to climax to advertise their enjoyment of sex and offer evidence of their sexual desirability. Trust (which most women need in order to sexually develop) doesn't exist to anywhere near the same degree in casual sexual encounters.

Deborah

Aug 21, 2008
I doubt that most women who engage in masculine sexual behavior actually reach climax. I know there will be a ton who protest but I find it very difficult to believe and wonder if they've been conditioned to believe the power/adrenaline rush is actually an orgasm... And/or go on to procclaim their ability to climax to advertise their enjoyment of sex and offer evidence of their sexual desirability. Trust (which most women need in order to sexually develop) doesn't exist to anywhere near the same degree in casual sexual encounters.

:rofl: Well, if someone says they reach an orgasm that way and they are not lame fakers, I believe them. Orgasm is a pretty obvious thing, you usually can't mistake it with anything else.

B00M

Feb 19, 2007
In a shoe
:rofl: Well, if someone says they reach an orgasm that way and they are not lame fakers, I believe them. Orgasm is a pretty obvious thing, you usually can't mistake it with anything else.

what way? through casual sex? I don't believe them at all. I think most are fakers and it's extremely easy for women to fake orgasms.

Deborah

Aug 21, 2008
what way? through casual sex? I don't believe them at all. I think most are fakers and it's extremely easy for women to fake orgasms.

meh, every body is different, most women can't get orgasm only through intercourse, the ones who can seem to be easy to please. I don't think just because sex is casual, you have to fake it, it might be just harder to achieve it.

B00M

Feb 19, 2007
In a shoe
most women would be able to reach orgasm through intercourse if they were taught to access their nature, which is to seek the stability and protection of a relationship. It is SO difficult to achieve during casual sex that most end up faking it...which means that most women trade power for an adrenaline rush and temporary validation of their sexual desirability.

Deborah

Aug 21, 2008
most women would be able to reach orgasm through intercourse if they were taught to access their nature, which is to seek the stability and protection of a relationship. It is SO difficult to achieve during casual sex that most end up faking it...which means that most women trade power for an adrenaline rush and temporary validation of their sexual desirability.

lol, what are you talking about?!?:hsugh: I was in stable relationships and I still had a hard time cumming by sex alone. You shouldn't generalize just based on your own personal experiences.

Deborah

Aug 21, 2008
I never got off because of love and romance. When I want orgasm, love is the last thing on my mind, it's more about my thoughts being as dirty as possible, lol. I honestly think most women are the same. However, love and trust can make me feel comfortable enough to let go of other thoughts that might interrupt me enjoying myself. And well, when a guy loves a woman he typically puts more effort in doing things that please her.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan