CREW I work on a big city public hospital unit that currently only accepts COVID positive patients, AMA (that wouldn't require me to violate HIPAA)

TheProwler

OT Supporter
Aug 18, 2002
She is nothing special. A solid 7. She must have a magic vagina.
the one I know is about a 7, but she dresses well and leaves not a whole lot to the imagination on her FB pics :o some divorced chubby dude 15 years older than her who has a lot of money couldn't say no :rofl:

TheProwler

OT Supporter
Aug 18, 2002
I work with a surgical assistant who has slept with 3 surgeons. All married. And caused one divorce. We all still work together. :hsughw:
I know a nurse and CST who were probably both about an 8 that were verrrrrrrrrrry flirtatious with one of the surgeons (who would eat it up). Not sure if fluids were exchanged, but it seemed likely. His wife was a surgeon there too, so I think they just had an arrangement where she banged the poolboy and he slept with the OR staff.

• Haha
Reactions: zedekias
TS
TS
morrowasted

morrowasted

OT Supporter
Oct 28, 2004
How do you and the staff feel about unvaxxed patients?? Angry at them for not getting it, or angry in general because your sick of this shit?
How has Omicron been with unvaxxed
Are most of the pts fairly sick compared to previous times or? (obviously they are admitted)
Mostly Delta or Omicron or do you know?
I don't get angry at patients personally. Ever

It's extremely uncommon for me to see a patient who is fully vaccinated that is actually sick with covid symptoms. There are many many incidentally positive patients, particularly among the vaccinated

TS
TS
morrowasted

morrowasted

OT Supporter
Oct 28, 2004
How many want ivermectin
The doctors would be better suited for such a question but at the hospital I work at, the answer is probably almost none because our patient population is mostly poor Hispanic and black people.

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Jew Space Laser Control Center
The only reason u still have an account is because @Faz needs ur $5 to feed his extended family back in India
VEkdZGj.png

• Haha
Reactions: WS6Formula350

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Jew Space Laser Control Center
the wife position is already filled by a nurse :rofl:

I only know of one scrub tech who just brazenly went out there looking for a surgeon husband and landed one :o
I can give you a lead on a director of a cardiology clinic who considers it a sport to fuck as many docs as possible.

She apparently "accidentally" sent a set of nudes to one of the female docs that had a really hot doctor husband that she wanted to get into a swingin' good time with. HR oddly hasn't done anything :o

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor