GUN I'd like to see Nutnfancy's bug out config

• Thread starter Deleted member 50048
  • Start date
TS
TS

Deleted member 50048

That guy seems like he'd be pretty interesting to hang out with.

did you see the videos of him by himself in the desert. the more i think about it, the more i think that he's just a weirdo living in a fantasy world

attomica

Oct 30, 2003
Nashville
Not knowing the guy, I'll reserve judgement about his character. I do like the information he offers and I like the way he presents it. He does seem to have real tactical experience, so I would value his opinion if I were considering any products about which he had something to say.

xpinchx

hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil
Dec 18, 2003
East Lansing, MI
I wouldn't trust anyone that thinks they need 200 different types of knives. All you need a good multi-tool and a field knife for 95% of your survival needs.

TS
TS

Deleted member 50048

I wouldn't trust anyone that thinks they need 200 different types of knives. All you need a good multi-tool and a field knife for 95% of your survival needs.

i don't think he says you need that many. i assume the bulk of his battery is for collection purposes only

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor