Idiots that give up their right of way on the road...

TS
TS
Eskimo Yo-Yo

Eskimo Yo-Yo

absent
OT Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
gotta love it when nana waves 3 cars out while 5 cars behind her come to a stop from 45mph

poostik

May 5, 2001
NJ
I hate the ones that don't know how to handle a 4 way stop. Don't wave somebody in when you have the right of way. Just follow the fucking rules and everyone get's through smoothly.
straight>right>left

Reactions: Samcanadian

imbored

Aug 11, 2005
OKC
hate this shit. it's often me gesturing wildly at some dumbass that doesn't know THEY have the right of way, not me. so many times they'll flash their lights at me for me to go. no goddamnit, it's not my turn :mad:

RickylSmalls

how I love to waste your time
OT Supporter
Feb 28, 2002
Ohio
50% of accidents ive seen are from someone stopping to let someone else pull into traffic and they try to cross into the other lanes that have no idea
Almost got a woman crushed one day, which would have also wrecked my shit. Never again.

Leonard Washington

Aug 15, 2004
Number one rule is be predictable. Even if you are fucking up as long as it is clear where you are going accidents will be avoided. They don’t hammer that home enough in driving school.

Waving people through when it’s your turn makes it unpredictable when you will go.

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
I hate the ones that don't know how to handle a 4 way stop. Don't wave somebody in when you have the right of way. Just follow the fucking rules and everyone get's through smoothly.
straight>right>left

I rage so hard at this shit. There is a four way that I'd hit every night on my way home from work. Each side would be 10+ cars deep and the pattern would be down to a smooth process and EVERY FUCKING TIME some asshole had to fuck it up by letting someone go out of turn.

Reactions: Eskimo Yo-Yo
TS
TS
Eskimo Yo-Yo

Eskimo Yo-Yo

absent
OT Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
When they stop for a right allowing whoever is pulling out to enter the road I just pull around them
I rage so hard at this shit. There is a four way that I'd hit every night on my way home from work. Each side would be 10+ cars deep and the pattern would be down to a smooth process and EVERY FUCKING TIME some asshole had to fuck it up by letting someone go out of turn.
sounds like you need a round-a-bout my friend

Reactions: amill94

Mammoth

I should be working.
OT Supporter
Jun 2, 2005
Michigan
straight>right>left
I hate the ones that can't use roundabouts. Just yesterday, I approached one. Stopped because there was a car in the roundabout. The woman driving in the roundabout stopped and tried to wave me in. I just honked and told her to keep moving. You freaking can't stop in those things. You'll cause an accident. Politeness is one thing. Stupidity is entirely different.

meyou

OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2005
if you don't occasionally let someone make a left in front of you on a busy 2-lane street you should go to the gulag

meyou

OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2005
50% of accidents ive seen are from someone stopping to let someone else pull into traffic and they try to cross into the other lanes that have no idea
I mean, I'll agree that waving someone on when there's another lane of traffic they can't see is dumb but 50% is straight up lies

Jumpem

OT Supporter
Oct 9, 2002
straight>right>left
Around here everyone does four way stops by whoever stopped first.

Reactions: cbpage and $lacker

poostik

May 5, 2001
NJ
I hate the ones that can't use roundabouts. Just yesterday, I approached one. Stopped because there was a car in the roundabout. The woman driving in the roundabout stopped and tried to wave me in. I just honked and told her to keep moving. You freaking can't stop in those things. You'll cause an accident. Politeness is one thing. Stupidity is entirely different.

Yes, that too. You're in the circle and the person in front of you stops to let people in . . .
MFer, keep moving and get off where you need to.

wildflower

OT Supporter
May 17, 2002
No place for older men
My biggest bitch about these people - they not only give up their right-of-way - they will sit in one place, think they are being nice, and wave you into traffic.
If you follow their suggestion, you are going to get fucked up.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btcdiana