TECH IE7 add-ons?

trouphaz

Sep 22, 2003
Are there add-ons for IE7 to help manage tabs and provide mouse gestures? I'm so used to Firefox and Avant Browser that I can't stand not having these features. I'm specifically looking for the ability to make my favorites and search bar bring up new tabs, closing a tab takes you to the last one open and the ability to move forward by left-then-right-click or back by right-then-left-click. I can live without some other features, but those are must haves.

Doomsday

XXX
Mar 14, 2000
Minnesota
try IE7Pro

mouse gestures
mousegestures.jpg

tab settings
tabsettings.jpg

nucklearknight

Sep 21, 2008
San Francisco, California
Are there add-ons for IE7 to help manage tabs and provide mouse gestures? I'm so used to Firefox and Avant Browser that I can't stand not having these features. I'm specifically looking for the ability to make my favorites and search bar bring up new tabs, closing a tab takes you to the last one open and the ability to move forward by left-then-right-click or back by right-then-left-click. I can live without some other features, but those are must haves.
Why did you stop using Firefox?

deusexaethera

OT Supporter
Jan 27, 2005
Can't you install Firefox on a USB drive? I'm pretty sure you can. Your cookies and everything stays on the USB drive, and goes home with you every night.

I'd jump on that shit if I couldn't use FF at work.

deusexaethera

OT Supporter
Jan 27, 2005
Yeah, it's that plugin showed in the screenshots that you scrolled past on the way down to the Quick Reply box.

TS
TS
trouphaz

trouphaz

Sep 22, 2003

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan