FIT If I follow PurEvyl's diet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCAP

Dec 22, 2008
and I do a full body 3 day split, along with training BJJ and/or striking 3x a week, wtf will happen to my body?

Currently I'm skinny fat, 180 and 5'10". Honestly I'm just looking to get lean, and go for the beach boy look. I'm worried this might not be eating enough, and I'll just stay skinny fat forever.:wtc:

deadbolt

Apr 18, 2004
Southern California
your attitude sucks. shut up and start eating more meat and shit thats good for you. dont worry about what will happen to your body. focus on getting stronger and getting better at bjj/dick sucking/striking whatever the hell you do

BigBlind

There is only one way to become champion; never fu
OT Supporter
May 17, 2007
Asgard
youll probably start skipping lifting cuz ur so sore from the "BJJ" and then stop doing BJJ cuz u stopped lifting so u minus whale stop doing BJJ, then youll prolly eat a shitload of stuff you shouldnt cuz ur not lifting or doing BJJ so there is no reason to follow the diet then you will prolly come back wondering why u dont have a six pack and sweet stunna shades to attract all the snookies on the beach

TS
TS

MCAP

Dec 22, 2008
youll probably start skipping lifting cuz ur so sore from the "BJJ" and then stop doing BJJ cuz u stopped lifting so u minus whale stop doing BJJ, then youll prolly eat a shitload of stuff you shouldnt cuz ur not lifting or doing BJJ so there is no reason to follow the diet then you will prolly come back wondering why u dont have a six pack and sweet stunna shades to attract all the snookies on the beach

This man is most likely right. Fuck it I'm gonna eat whatever and be the best dicksucker/striker/bjj dude I can be.

Sgt. Ownage

you gon' be just fiiiine
May 5, 2004
Brohio
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bodhi

My crotch is red .. my lambos blue .. and ill be g
Feb 14, 2008
and I do a full body 3 day split, along with training BJJ and/or striking 3x a week, wtf will happen to my body?

Currently I'm skinny fat, 180 and 5'10". Honestly I'm just looking to get lean, and go for the beach boy look. I'm worried this might not be eating enough, and I'll just stay skinny fat forever.:wtc:

what will happen to your body? Easy, you'll change everything from being skinny fat to where you want to be. If you follow his diet and his routine you will see results. I know it sounds like an infomercial but 90% of following that plan is enforcing it to the letter. I've prepared meals next to him and trained with him. Most of the people that run that diet and training plan religiously are NEVER out of season, ie hover around what weight/bf % they are comfortable with all year round.

you won't be skinny fat, you'll tone up, and you'll put some mass on if you do it correctly. if he saw the whole "im worried this might not" part of that he'd just tell you to fuck off and come back when you're determined to make something of yourself.

make a decision, commit to yourself or be prepared to blame the only person in your way, the guy in the mirror.

smb is me

May 21, 2008
just take bjj and walk around the streets at night pretending you're a good streetfighter after 2 weeks of taking it.

just take bjj and walkr around the streets at night pretending to be a woman. [then jack anyone who messes with you]

Thoth

OT Supporter
May 24, 2006
to the TS: i train judo 4x a week, weight lift once or twice a week full body and do 3-4 cardio sessions (skipping) a week.

you will find training martial arts AND trying to lift 3-4 times a week will not be sustainable. for me its closer to once a week actual weights since i get resistance training in judo

also, def concentrate on putting on strength and size-eat more and train more in your sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor