If North Korea fires missles off the coast of Guam, how should the United States respond? **POLL**

Jon91SE

These hoes ain’t loyal
OT Supporter
Mar 31, 2004
FL
i didnt see "send a tweet" so i will not be participating in said poll

Reactions: orie

mdaniel

S is for Shiksa
May 6, 2000
NW Mejicooooooo
42867b284ea9a5ad7c36bdbe7fecce12.jpg

Reactions: Zeeman40

ERock

I'm not a cat
OT Supporter
Jan 9, 2002
SoCal
Thankfully we've elected someone with extensive political experience, diplomatic experience, and known for making level headed decisions as leader of our country so there is nothing to worry about.
5noHKsb.jpg

jrmcm

This world shall know pro-pain
Oct 9, 2001
Plano, TX
The only circumstances by which the US should attack NK is if they have attacked us, or there is clear evidence that they have set in motion the plan of an attack.

jrmcm

This world shall know pro-pain
Oct 9, 2001
Plano, TX
This thread annoys me because you're doing the same shit the AP did yesterday when they published this scenario. You're intentionally being unclear that what you actually mean is NK firing a missile aimed far off the coast of Guam, but in its general direction.

Jumpem

Oct 9, 2002
So are we looking at all out war if they do this?
Or a limited retaliatory strike telling them to knock it off. That could easily end up in war though. Technically we have still been at war with them for over six decades.

TS
TS
WineBottle

WineBottle

Banned
Apr 17, 2017
I think the should shoot them down over North Korea

Wouldn't that be an act of war on our part? By the rules of war.

they would be attacking a US territory...

the fuck are you saying?

Countries test weapons in int'l waters all the time. This is clearly more provocative, but I believe in int'l waters nonetheless

This thread annoys me because you're doing the same shit the AP did yesterday when they published this scenario. You're intentionally being unclear that what you actually mean is NK firing a missile aimed far off the coast of Guam, but in its general direction.

20 miles off the coast...

Or a limited retaliatory strike telling them to knock it off. That could easily end up in war though. Technically we have still been at war with them for over six decades.

Wouldn't that strike immediately cause NK to retaliate?

///TRASH

🤙 Chill Vibes Only 🤙
OT Supporter
Jan 20, 2001
San Diego, California
Wouldn't that be an act of war on our part? By the rules of war.

Countries test weapons in int'l waters all the time. This is clearly more provocative, but I believe in int'l waters nonetheless

20 miles off the coast...

Wouldn't that strike immediately cause NK to retaliate?
Shoot them down as soon as they leave their air space :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kassile