If she's leakin air, she's makin air! V.Boraz is this you?

Do it To it

Only thing I hate more than kids is an empty glass
OT Supporter
Mar 5, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
After the 40th redline pull I really started to get annoyed. Why were they not standing at the front of the truck with 4x4's in front of the wheels whacking them with sledges every pull. Could have been out so much faster if they didn't let it fall back in that hole every single time.

Or a pile of gravel they could push in the hole every time the truck got yanked 75% out only to roll back in.

I know the whole point of this dudes channel is simply to giv'er but fuck..... They spent the whole day doing the same damn thing expecting a different result.
I love that screw cab schlong box :love:

Reactions: Junkie

Dick Dale

Martha Stewart candy fuchsia on the sewage Buick
Oct 12, 2020
After the 40th redline pull I really started to get annoyed. Why were they not standing at the front of the truck with 4x4's in front of the wheels whacking them with sledges every pull. Could have been out so much faster if they didn't let it fall back in that hole every single time.

Or a pile of gravel they could push in the hole every time the truck got yanked 75% out only to roll back in.

I know the whole point of this dudes channel is simply to giv'er but fuck..... They spent the whole day doing the same damn thing expecting a different result.
I love that screw cab schlong box :love:
yeah I started fast forwarding after the first couple of minutes. ended up being half the video :hsugh:

• Dislike
Reactions: Simius The Monkey

SlyFrog

OT Supporter
Dec 9, 2004
They're working really hard to create a real life combination of Trailer Park Boys and Letterkenny.

TS
TS
Remy Bressant

Remy Bressant

40 big girls and a bottle
OT Supporter
Jul 24, 2015
SoCal

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman