If you don’t agree this was one of claptons bangers

FutureMan

On the rights of your wealth, I disagree
OT Supporter
Jamil shared a screengrab of a transcript of the moment an "extremely drunk" Clapton asked "foreigners" at a 1976 show to raise their hands before suggesting they "should all leave."

"Not just leave the hall, leave our country... I don't want you here, in the room or in my country," he said in part.

"The Black w—s and c—s and Arabs and f—ing Jamaicans don't belong here, we don't want them here," Clapton added on stage then, using blatant racist slurs. "This is England, this is a white country, we don't want any Black w—s and c—s living here. We need to make clear to them they are not welcome."

The rant went on as he called England "a white country" made "for white people."

1607872374815.png

Reactions: crotch
TS
TS
mollywhop

mollywhop

🤙 Dick was moist as fuck 🤙
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
Jamil shared a screengrab of a transcript of the moment an "extremely drunk" Clapton asked "foreigners" at a 1976 show to raise their hands before suggesting they "should all leave."

"Not just leave the hall, leave our country... I don't want you here, in the room or in my country," he said in part.

"The Black w—s and c—s and Arabs and f—ing Jamaicans don't belong here, we don't want them here," Clapton added on stage then, using blatant racist slurs. "This is England, this is a white country, we don't want any Black w—s and c—s living here. We need to make clear to them they are not welcome."

The rant went on as he called England "a white country" made "for white people."

View attachment 87390
1607872586806.png

horus

Equinsu ocha say “he will harm you”.
OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Washington D.C.

View attachment 87390
I’m aware of this incident I thought this was common knowledge

Reactions: TheStickman

Jon91SE

These hoes ain’t loyal
OT Supporter
Mar 31, 2004
FL

View attachment 87390

“Baby if I could....chaaaaaange the world” iirc

• Haha
Reactions: FutureMan

FutureMan

On the rights of your wealth, I disagree
OT Supporter
A few more reasons why this song sucks - first of all Clapton didn’t write it, he recorded it for that travolta movie where he could talk to angels or whatever the fuck it was, during the 90s when every movie studio wanted a radio hit to accompany each new release so they could have the next titanic/my heart will go on success. It’s basically like performing a tv commercial jingle.

TS
TS
mollywhop

mollywhop

🤙 Dick was moist as fuck 🤙
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
A few more reasons why this song sucks - first of all Clapton didn’t write it, he recorded it for that travolta movie where he could talk to angels or whatever the fuck it was, during the 90s when every movie studio wanted a radio hit to accompany each new release so they could have the next titanic/my heart will go on success. It’s basically like performing a tv commercial jingle.
please stop destroying my dreams

Jon91SE

These hoes ain’t loyal
OT Supporter
Mar 31, 2004
FL

ok ok ok we get it

we will see you @ Gators Tuesday for trivia night

• Haha
Reactions: FutureMan

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6