if you get arrested, do you have anyone you can call to bail you out?

hipberri

Jan 27, 2016
my fam is out of state. so prob couldnt call them. prob have a couple of friends/coworkers i could count on.
do you have to memorize their phone numbers when you get that one phone call from jail or can you use your cellphone
idk never been to jail before.

HoodRich

Professional Street Nigga
OT Supporter
Feb 2, 2004
The City
yes
You cant use your cell phone so you better know those numbers. Hopefully you've keistered it so that you can use it when you get to gen pop

Reactions: Korea and hipberri

mollywhop

🤙 Dick was moist as fuck 🤙
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
yes
You cant use your cell phone so you better know those numbers. Hopefully you've keistered it so that you can use it when you get to gen pop
I was allowed to hang on to my cell phone for the first hour after intake when I got arrested and the only reason I stopped using it was because the phone died

maybe white privilege or bc it's a small town and I know the cops idk

Reactions: Korea and hipberri

RickylSmalls

how I love to waste your time
OT Supporter
Feb 28, 2002
Ohio
Duane_Chapman_Recuperating_At_Home_After-5d8277275402230001b9836a_1_Sep_18_2019_18_43_52_poster.jpg

B-Line

*****d[-_-]b*****
OT Supporter
Mar 8, 2009
Los Angeles

While knee jerk reaction, this bothers me. What difference does it make if they are bailed out with cash or bailed out for free?
Either way they are still back out.

I haven't really formed an informed opinion on this yet. But I do think it's bullshit that some rich white guy can be bailed out for murdering his wife meanwhile some poor black kid is held in jail for not wearing a seatbelt.
Obviously these aren't real examples but you get the point.

wildflower

OT Supporter
May 17, 2002
No place for older men
I was allowed to hang on to my cell phone for the first hour after intake when I got arrested and the only reason I stopped using it was because the phone died

maybe white privilege or bc it's a small town and I know the cops idk
What did a dazzling urbanite like yourself do to get yourself tossed in the clink?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman