TECH If you have a PS2 buy this game....

Kool-Keith

Your freind
Feb 3, 2001
Ohio
Red Faction i bought it yesterday and have played it for a couple hours and im loving it. There is a new thing called geo-mod where you can blow up everything and make your own paths. BUY THIS GAME.:uzi: :ar: :rl:

Camcam

J.U.N.K.E.R.
May 15, 2000
Neo Kobe City
Originally posted by Kool-Keith
Red Faction i bought it yesterday and have played it for a couple hours and im loving it. There is a new thing called geo-mod where you can blow up everything and make your own paths. BUY THIS GAME.:uzi: :ar: :rl:

Buy Gran Turismo 3 on July 11th also :bigthumb:

abuC

Great game actually, you have to play it and use the enviorment to your advantage. Nothing like blowing a hole in a wall with a rocket launcher then capping the guard that was standing there.

SIMPLEmatrix

its the 2nd game i played for my ps2, i liked it so much i had to keep it overdue for 3 more weeks.....( i rented from blockbuster)....damn i hate those overcharging bastards

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec