If you were running for a political office...

wait*what

OT Supporter
Mar 8, 2007
Houston, TX
They'd probably find all the shitty threads I've clicked on offtopic.com
173408.jpg

OLBERTMAN

;)
OT Supporter
Oct 12, 2005
North Carolina
I'd never be able to. I've been approached locally and it would never be a thing. My wife could do it, if I pulled the strings as the puppet master, but me personally, not possible.

novo

how's your dad?
OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2005
Low Haight
My alt Twitter and only fans account
My crossdressing punk band with songs about smegma
My seedy disco parties for short men

That's about it

Reactions: Mikel
TS
TS
TopTuna

TopTuna

OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2010
Arizona
I don't think ANYONE has a sparkling clean background that can withstand the spotlight of public scrutiny 100%. Some just get lucky that their skeletons aren't found. Even Mother Teresa probably kicked a dog at some point.

Reactions: OLBERTMAN

alex

RIP OT Yard Sale
OT Supporter
Oct 11, 2005
Orange County, NY
I don't think ANYONE has a sparkling clean background that can withstand the spotlight of public scrutiny 100%. Some just get lucky that their skeletons aren't found. Even Mother Teresa probably kicked a dog at some point.
Mother Teresa was a major piece of shit apparently. A lot of damning evidence came to light even before she died.

Dusty Busterson

OT Supporter
Sep 19, 2007
Las Vegas
Mother Teresa was a major piece of shit apparently. A lot of damning evidence came to light even before she died.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448