SPORTS IFL model drops towel during weigh-in

BobG

Fuchs.
Apr 7, 2001
Stealing your internetz
Sorry, but I never saw him grab the towel in any way. He brought his hands up and I guess everyone assumed that was him ripping the towel away. Sounds like she fucked up, let the towel go, and is now all drama-queened out about it.

Dumb whore.

SCirone

Aug 18, 2004
BobG said:
Sorry, but I never saw him grab the towel in any way. He brought his hands up and I guess everyone assumed that was him ripping the towel away. Sounds like she fucked up, let the towel go, and is now all drama-queened out about it.

Dumb whore.

If I am not mistaken, I saw something on tv where he told her to dropiit

kronik85

Feb 8, 2005
Deutschland
lol, if you look at it closely, it doesn't appear his hands had any effect on the towel (you never see a ripple or impression caused by his hands). the girl on the left's thumb is still tightly gripped to herself. the interesting thing is that it looks like the top of the towel straightens a bit, gaining more tension.

looks like the girl on the right pulled the towel outta the other girls hand :rofl:

the guy's reaction was pretty....not surprised. if anything i'd say he told the girl on the right to tug on the towel.

Skeletor

who cares what happened... hot chick at the age of what... 19-26 perhaps? Obviously she's seen penii before, probably many of them. If she really feels like her job has been trivialized (which, if she doesn't even know the difference between MMA and wrestling i.e. "and the wrestlers... or fighters... or whatever they are", she obviously isn't that good at) by some dude messing around, then who gives a shit.

She's pretty hot though :naughty: I'd pull my towel down on her any day of the week.

JustGod

Sep 14, 2002
muscle68 said:
That was for that model show that Janice Dickinson hosts, wasn't it? I thought it was a challenge the models had to do or something.

Yep.

Kuet

May 3, 2006
Hong Kong
since i had no idea this was an episode of americas next top model ( or whatever)
when the girl said " the wrestlers.....or fighters whatever they are "
i was like is this fucking girl kidding??
then after reading your posts i now understand. Thank you.
The girl is stupid, yes, but that guy was also a fucking jackass.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec