This thread sucks
Oct 3, 2005
Oregon
Whoops.

FKdjh.png

Marix

OT Supporter
May 23, 2006
I don't know what any of that shit means, but pics of the azn in lacy underwear please?

edit: someone thinks you're a pedo for taking pics of women (presumably over 18) in a sexy way? :squint:

Last edited:

dmora

:rofl: and yet another reason for ... As much as I'd love to do "tasteful nude" photos...., there's no way in hell I would. :o

Finest

OG #93
Mar 16, 2000
Wisconsin
So last night I was showing my wife some "glamour" shots that a friend took of some girls, telling her about the lighting set up and how they posed, etc. She gave me her critiques, saying she liked this, how she didn't like that.

I then mentioned that this could be something I wanted to try since he asked me to come assist in future shoots with him, to learn something new. She just about snapped my head off! LOL!

ov3n

Aug 20, 2002
So last night I was showing my wife some "glamour" shots that a friend took of some girls, telling her about the lighting set up and how they posed, etc. She gave me her critiques, saying she liked this, how she didn't like that.

I then mentioned that this could be something I wanted to try since he asked me to come assist in future shoots with him, to learn something new. She just about snapped my head off! LOL!

My g/f got jealous when I was taking photos of a girl I knew from high school that was for another persons knitted clothing. Didn't like that we were going off into the woods or lake alone. But she thought the photos were great.

SenenCito

OT Supporter
May 21, 2002
P FKN R
my gf is the best. I've had her adjust the boobies on models just to get them to look right, she has a great eye for how a photo should look. The other day I had her putting baby oil on the model's ass, it was a thing of beauty watching that

ov3n

Aug 20, 2002
I hope you took some shots to "test" your settings during that.

Finest

OG #93
Mar 16, 2000
Wisconsin
my gf is the best. I've had her adjust the boobies on models just to get them to look right, she has a great eye for how a photo should look. The other day I had her putting baby oil on the model's ass, it was a thing of beauty watching that

I hate you. :squint:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor