TS
TS
Girth

Girth

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2002
Houston
each way. I go to austin to shoot w/ him and he comes to Houston to shoot w/ me. Hell, I might take him w/ me to Dallas for the wedding I have next March. :bigthumb:

The wedding today is a country wedding anyway... nice little town hour east of austin, reception is in a barn. :eek3:

TS
TS
Girth

Girth

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2002
Houston
You are quite a friend.
and how do your find all these weird receptions

Myself and two friends share leads. This wedding and next months wedding are both friends bookings. I don't mind being a second shooter because one of them is usually available when I need them. Obviously they get more leads/weddings than me, but that's because they've been doing it for a lot longer. I'm just a squirel, trying to get a nut. :o

FindersKeepers

Oct 3, 2003
Tampa, Florida
2.90 just north of my town, but 3.09-3.29 depending on the station for regular here.

ONe guy still has his prices up at 4.09 and refuses to drop them.... He of course, gets no gas business :mamoru:

Girth post some shots when it's done, I've never seen this type of wedding except on the CMT my redneck wedding,
and thats faker than Pam Andersons (. Y .)'s

TS
TS
Girth

Girth

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2002
Houston
2.90 just north of my town, but 3.09-3.29 depending on the station for regular here.

ONe guy still has his prices up at 4.09 and refuses to drop them.... He of course, gets no gas business :mamoru:

Girth post some shots when it's done, I've never seen this type of wedding except on the CMT my redneck wedding,
and thats faker than Pam Andersons (. Y .)'s

Although he's a friend, they're his pictures. I'll ask him, and if he's ok with it, I'll post some!

Its a fun wedding, for sure.

TS
TS
Girth

Girth

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2002
Houston
and by soon, I mean tomorrow afternoon-ish... I'm beat. Just downloading these things and putting them in Lightroom. Then, I'm going to go look at the back of my eyelids. :sleep:

TS
TS
Girth

Girth

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2002
Houston
just a sample... and I'm off to bed. :o

DSC_2002.jpg

TS
TS
Girth

Girth

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2002
Houston
get your lazy ass up and post some moar pix! :mad:

:rofl:

I'm actually at work until 6. I'll post some when I get home tonight. No worries!!! And since I was the second shooter, I have a ton of the candid stuff. Looking through them this morning, they came out pretty good at first glance! :big grin:

adamlewis88

Dec 2, 2007
San Francisco, CA
:rofl:

I'm actually at work until 6. I'll post some when I get home tonight. No worries!!! And since I was the second shooter, I have a ton of the candid stuff. Looking through them this morning, they came out pretty good at first glance! :big grin:

Cant wait to see it. The one you posted is nice. A little too saturated for me personally but I think people probably think my stuff needs more saturation haha.

TS
TS
Girth

Girth

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2002
Houston
Cant wait to see it. The one you posted is nice. A little too saturated for me personally but I think people probably think my stuff needs more saturation haha.

Best part of it is, I got the groom in the same sihouette throwing a thumbs up sign. :bigthumb:

TS
TS
Girth

Girth

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2002
Houston
I see all kinds of potential if theyre that similar. Just leave work early. Tell them you have to get home to post pictures online.
Its a Sunday! They should understand, right?

Since I run the shop, I can almost leave when I want. But since I was gone on the two busiest days of the week sales wise, I have to actually 'work' today!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btcdiana