I got your WB right here, fucker. :mamoru:

church had a ton of windows... none pointed at the alter. screwed w/ me. :wtc:

Marix

OT Supporter
May 23, 2006
Observations:

Wide angle in the bouncy castle shot is awesome

That asian girl looks funny in every photo of her :rofl:

Personally, I think the wireless flash is a little too prominent in some of the photos. Especially the one with everyone sat at the table.

TS
TS
Girth

Girth

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2002
Houston
Observations:

Wide angle in the bouncy castle shot is awesome

it almost didn't happen... but I agree. its awesome. :rofl:

That asian girl looks funny in every photo of her :rofl:

I don't think I have a single picture of her where she's not making some kind of a face. :mamoru:

Personally, I think the wireless flash is a little too prominent in some of the photos. Especially the one with everyone sat at the table.

tried it w/ out the off camera flash... not so flattering. bounce flash... not so flattering. Had to go w/ bounce and off camera to 'light' the scene. :dunno:

Wheezer

OT Supporter
Jul 1, 2002
Houston
I got your WB right here, fucker. :mamoru:

bringitfoo128647121517976097.jpg

Jcolman

OT Supporter
Aug 19, 2002
dirty souf
You guys did good. No, you guys did great! :bigthumb:

I rather like the side by side speedlights but I'm wondering if I would like it better with some additional side light. Hmmmm.....

mr_ecktid

Feb 14, 2006
DFW
it's really hard to find anything wrong with most of your photos, mostly nitpicky stuff, i think marix made a good point about the wireless flash sticking out.

in the middle of the set there are like five photos where there are the flares back to back to back to back to back, a tad distracting.

i would say to space them throughout the set but i know there's the timeline, so ummm yeah, not much suggestion to backup my critiquing :o

other than that, can't say much else but :bigthumb:

Marix

OT Supporter
May 23, 2006
it almost didn't happen... but I agree. its awesome. :rofl:

I don't think I have a single picture of her where she's not making some kind of a face. :mamoru:

tried it w/ out the off camera flash... not so flattering. bounce flash... not so flattering. Had to go w/ bounce and off camera to 'light' the scene. :dunno:

Yeah fair enough - it wasn't a criticism as such.. just that obviously they're very noticeable in the pics

TS
TS
Girth

Girth

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2002
Houston
Yeah fair enough - it wasn't a criticism as such.. just that obviously they're very noticeable in the pics

the room wasn't set up to what I'm used to. Dance floor was in the middle w/ the guest tables on each side. I usually like the lights to be sitting in the crowd w/ the crowd as a background in the lit pictures. In this case, I had to put them where I got the most bang for the buck... and the DJ booth wasn't it. So the head table it was. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor