Imagine if we lived with Dinosaurs?

borazhasleftthebuilding

half black lives matter, too
OT Supporter
Feb 11, 2005
in da forest
joe rogan will have you think that you gotta hike for 3 days to get an elk....this fuck can spit to his truck and got this beaut

May be an image of deer and nature

Reactions: Patrick Bateman

-Rico-

Aug 25, 2004
Tejas
Nah, I don’t think it would play like that. I think we would all be armed and dinos wouldn’t like to be blasted in the face or hand granad

Or

We would have rounded up all the aggressive ones and had them in an island or zoos.

TS
TS
Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman

Apr 8, 2002
At the gym
Nah, I don’t think it would play like that. I think we would all be armed and dinos wouldn’t like to be blasted in the face or hand granad

Or

We would have rounded up all the aggressive ones and had them in an island or zoos.
We only invented guns a few hundred yrs ago mate

.chris

Leave her, Johnny, leave her
Mar 2, 2006
SoFla
They would be in a zoo. If I had to guess. And I have to guess, because they're extinct.

But they're extinct so that the engineers could wipe the planet clean for the implementation of the human race. Some would say it was a success, but here we are worshipping spaghetti gods in the sky and killing each other over imaginary lines in land masses.

Reactions: Patrick Bateman

Zimmy76

I like my beer like I like my violence, domestic
Nov 15, 2001
You're just walking around doing your thing and a T-Rex just smashes you like a little pussy?

Anyone clown reacts me or says anything sarcastic about the quality of this post and I'll be that T-Rex in your life tbh iirc hth.

Reactions: DCC

DizzyEdge

Vax me Trudaddy
OT Supporter
Dec 16, 2007
Calgary, AB
Is there any proof that humans werent around when dinosaurs were? Are we all 100% sure that dinos were actually real? Doesnt that disprove religion? Sry if im dumb my brains wandering
All the known recording of history via writing is about the last 5000-6000 years
Humans existance before that is about 300,000 years.
The last dinosaurs died 65 million years before that

DrewDown

Jan 4, 2006
Tucson
They found a Woolie mammoth kill site near where I live. That’s pretty gnarly imo. Can’t even imagine

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexic84026