Imagine needing to pepper spray a nine year old girl

Matren

Don't worry about me, jerkoff.
Oct 4, 2001
New Albany, IN

Said Herriott-Sullivan, “I’m not going to stand here and tell you that for a 9-year-old to have to be pepper-sprayed is OK. It’s not. I don’t see that as who we are as a department, and we’re going to do the work we have to do to ensure that these kinds of things don’t happen.”

Then fucking fire these assholes, you cunt.

Inv. Mike Mazzeo, president of the Rochester Police Locust Club, the union representing uniformed officers, asked for patience in this incident. He didn't want a rush to judgment before all the necessary information was made public. It does no good to blame one officer, he added.

Fuck you.

"I'm not saying there are not better ways to do things," Mazzeo said during a press conference Sunday night. "But let's be realistic about what we're facing. ...It's not TV, it's not Hollywood. We don't have a simple (situation), where we can put on out our hands and have somebody be instantly handcuffed and comply. It's not a simple situation."

IT'S A NINE YEAR OLD GIRL, FUCK YOU

Narc

Jake from RakeFarm
OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
Shouldn't have been fucking around and she wouldn't have found out

:hsugh:

Mariner

Nov 11, 2000
PNW
I'm at 3:10 on the first video, and I would pepper spray those girls by sheer virtue of the fact that they won't shut the fuck up and actually tell him what happened.

I swear cops are the most patient people on the fucking planet. I couldn't do their job.

Zoolander

OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Michigan
I love the cop at the end of a second video. "Unbelievable" yeah bro pretty unbelievable that you and 9 other officers couldn't figure out a way to get a 9 year old into the backseat and you had to pepper spray her while she was handcuffed in the car.

Mariner

Nov 11, 2000
PNW
Fucking christ

My kid is 7, and I can't picture a SINGLE goddamned thing she could do within two years that would warrant pepper spray.

Fuck

Eh....my son is 7 and I've been seriously considering locking up the kitchen knives, because when he gets pissed about something, he turns violent AF. All kids are different. Never assume they're all like yours.

RickylSmalls

how I love to waste your time
OT Supporter
Feb 28, 2002
Ohio
Eh....my son is 7 and I've been seriously considering locking up the kitchen knives, because when he gets pissed about something, he turns violent AF. All kids are different. Never assume they're all like yours.
Wha da fack

tommylightning

Setting the timer to 2:15
Aug 25, 2001
You Betcha State
Mother of the year candidate.

No mention of going to check on dad who may have been stabbed as said by the girl. I would think that may be something needed to be checked rather quickly. A whole lotta JFC going on.

Reactions: black jesus

Wolf

Slow Suicide's No Way To Go
OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2003
San Jose, CA
Just started watching.... cop should have moved the mother(?) away from the scene. Put the mom in the car or something.... she shouldn't be standing there talking back when the cop is talking to the kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexic84026