imma call the 2020 OTSS a success *edit* 2021 info coming soon

12xalt

I lost a bet, that's why
Super Moderator
Sep 14, 2001
Hazel Dell, WA (Portland, OR)
Still waiting for 2 elves 1 elf to post up (they will, just for life stuff going on)

For the first time ever that I can recall there wasn't a single deadbeat Santa :bowdown:

As always, some of you got busy and weren't around much (or at all), but I think overall there was more and better participation this year than previous years.

Y'all rock. Some of you had some difficulties, but really, this was a pretty easy year for being a helper/organizer. Thanks to @tunes for kicking it with me again and helping to keep you all in line :p

Last edited:

hondaluva

likes free hugs...
Jul 6, 2001
I think the late start is what made the difference.

We had the big debate on changes to the minimum and other things before SS was started.

So the only people who signed up within that week were people who were committed to SS.

Reactions: pookrat and 12xalt

Mr Coffee

Jun 25, 2006
Dublin, Ireland
:bowdown: So good to hear noone got shafted this year and this was really fun this year.
Massive thanks and props to you @12xalt and @tunes for organising this, you guys are real good people :bowdown:

Ever since my first time OTSS has been a highlight of my year every time i've taken part, so i'm happy to do it again until this whole shit shuts down. Thank you all for joining every time and making it fun!

pookrat

OT Supporter
Dec 6, 2002
The Woodlands
:bowdown: So good to hear noone got shafted this year and this was really fun this year.
Massive thanks and props to you @12xalt and @tunes for organising this, you guys are real good people :bowdown:

Ever since my first time OTSS has been a highlight of my year every time i've taken part, so i'm happy to do it again until this whole shit shuts down. Thank you all for joining every time and making it fun!

Agreed!!!

Reactions: 12xalt

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448