LOVE Implantation Bleeding

taintedutopia

Jan 15, 2006
Anyone know anything about it or experience it? I had some discharge for like a day that was kind of clumpy and brownish sometimes pink. I've never spotted before and its not time for my period for about 2 weeks. I reasearched online and it says that this could be a sign of early pregnancy...I'm not sure if thats what it was but the online description was close to what it seemed to be...?

TS
TS

taintedutopia

Jan 15, 2006
pregnancy tests aren't effective for another week, 5 days until your missed period i read. Has anyone acutally experienced this?

iwishyouwerebeer

you shut your cunt
Sep 1, 2006
taintedutopia said:
pregnancy tests aren't effective for another week, 5 days until your missed period i read. Has anyone acutally experienced this?
True, but you still need to go get one. Probably very few of us could say they've experienced that same symptoms, and none of us are doctors....be patient and get a pregnancy test and try one right when you wake up. If you get nothing then try again maybe a few days later.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan