In the Cardiology lab at Kaiser…

Buzz Killington

𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖈𝖆𝖛𝖎
Every nurse in here is draggin’ a wagon.
Zero chance they get an accurate resting heart rate out of me. How TF you work like this?
aoPMpm0_700b.jpg

TopTuna

OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2010
Arizona
What does draggin’ a wagon mean? I looked it up on Google but all I got was a bunch of stuff about the Oregon Trail. I'm guessing it means someone has a big butt. Can anyone confirm?

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
TS
TS
Remy Bressant

Remy Bressant

40 big girls and a bottle
OT Supporter
Jul 24, 2015
SoCal
Had to make a trip to the hospital today myself to check on a friend. The chick behind the nurses desk was a sea donkey and the two nurses roaming were dudes. Extremely disappointed, will go back again 4/10
There was a onlyfans lookin 20 something walking out in yoga pants as I was walking in and me & the security guard had a Denzel moment when we both caught each other lookin

TopTuna

OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2010
Arizona
they're still nurses and arguably some of the worst humans to exist.

but also nurses are fuckin freaks.

i'm torn
One time a nurse made me pee in a jug while she watched. I wasn't sure if it was some freaky sexual thing going on or just part of her duties. I loved and hated it at the same time.

TS
TS
Remy Bressant

Remy Bressant

40 big girls and a bottle
OT Supporter
Jul 24, 2015
SoCal
One time a nurse made me pee in a jug while she watched. I wasn't sure if it was some freaky sexual thing going on or just part of her duties. I loved and hated it at the same time.
Their duties don’t extend to the dumpster behind Taco Bell bro

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamedali2022