Input or comments on this supplement...Need some help

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by [email protected], Feb 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tom@jt

[email protected] New Member

http://www.musclextreme.com/product/PX1A2

Has anyone ever used this product? I was thinking about using it, but i can't find reviews or any posts on this site for this NO2 transdermal product. It seems like it would be good stuff.

Thanks for the help OTFN

2. tom@jt

any ideas? i feel no2 can yeild some benefits... but this is the first transdermal NO2 i have come across, and the only one that i feel may be worth trying. does anyone have any info or coments on this!!!

3. tom@jt

sorry to bump, but i would really like to get some comments from more experienced individuals on this supp. if you have any thought i would greatly appreciate it.

it seems to me like it would be some good stuff, what do you think??? please some help!

4. Capt. Hammer

Capt. Hammer PM me for rates on express consent. OT Supporter

Personally, I don't use any supplements other than Whey Protein, so I can't really offer any educated advice.

Sorry :hs:

5. spoofy

spoofy Chemically Enhanced

waste of money. Just like 90% of most things on the supplement market. You would do better buying some protein and eating.

6. aLwZjIttERy

aLwZjIttERy Per vicis adveho verum...

If you are eating a well balenced diet, there is no need for you to be taking any supplements. However, a really good friend of mine who knows everything about supplements says that its crap. First, the Sodium Bicarbonate (aka Baking Soda) is supposedly acts as a buffer to keep the chemical at a safe pH. Secondly, Vanadyl Sulfate and Alpha lipoic Acid have been proven in a few studies to not do anything for the body. Lastly, the Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate is in such low amounts that the body probably wont even register it, as its recommended serving is 1 gram where as most people take 5. In short, its crap.[font=Arial, Helvetica][/font]

7. pt

pt New Member

^^^^^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.