International Shipping

autibahn

Banned
Aug 24, 2006
losangeles
Only taking about ten boxes max, most everything is sold.

This + Australian wife
10 boxes? what dimensions? how heavy? are you on the same airline all the way through to adelaide? try seeing if you can drop it at the airlines cargo facility at lax and they'll set up a shipment with airway bill and everything and you can likely pick it up when you get there. if its qantas i might be able to help

TS
TS
BeagleMe

BeagleMe

Nov 4, 2009
Claremont, CA/Adelaide, SA
10 boxes? what dimensions? how heavy? are you on the same airline all the way through to adelaide? try seeing if you can drop it at the airlines cargo facility at lax and they'll set up a shipment with airway bill and everything and you can likely pick it up when you get there. if its qantas i might be able to help

:cool: I'll look into this, thanks mang

Twinsen

Resident Negro
Mar 12, 2006
Memphis, TN
Holy fuck, good fellowship! +1!

Reactions: Cicada

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan