internet mattresses v.another thread

digital jello

i'll be jeans soon
OT Supporter
Mar 14, 2006
have had a tuft and needle for about 5-6 years now. might just buy another since we do like it, but want to hear about any others. purple/zinus/saatva/etc.

cal king if it matters

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
We've had a Saatva King for two and a half years now. We have the "Plush Firm" and I sleep on my back or sides. My wife sleeps on her sides and stomach and it's been great for both of us. It's also held up really well. We haven't rotated it tbh, and there isn't "dent" where our bodies are laying every night. It looks basically brand new. We bought a "firm" for our 5 year old son at the time and he loves his as well. The firm is decent step up in firmness compared to the plus firm. Unless you need a mattress that doesn't have much give at all, get the plush firm. My parents bought one about a year ago and love theirs as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec