TECH iPhone 5 buzzkill...

Slash

Jun 2, 2004
I really hope these rumors today are BS.

My 3g is long in the tooth and I was waiting for the 5.

Maybe I grab a used 3gs in the meantime..

3dfx!

Oct 8, 2009
This might be the time I actually skip the next iphone on launch. Time to let these contracts run out. What's another couple months by the time it hits.

3dfx!

Oct 8, 2009
link to rumors? What are they saying, no iphone at all this year??

Saying Apple has not ordered iPhone 5 parts yet. How the June announcement is all software and no new hardware and how Apple is giving Verizon iPhone 4 more time on the market.

Last edited:

TheWeasel

How dumb are you all you buy blog rumors rofl

:werd: If they were to be believed, the iPhone 4 would have included HDMI, a projector, dual-processors, RFID, and much more. :rofl:

Just wait until Apple makes the official announcement and then you don't have to have your hopes crushed when the rumors don't pan out like built-in taser.

They're called rumors for a reason. Like Nostradamus, you make a bunch of predictions and some are bound to come true.

Pitt

1-1-11 — Never Forget
OT Supporter
Jul 1, 2003
Injured Reserve
the 5 getting pushed back to fall is on the "legitimate" rumor sites, not just the shitty ones.

it makes sense since WWDC is really focused on OS updates this year and not hardware, but you never know. maybe they want to pull the "one more thing" and shock everyone.

mrburner

Ron Paul 2008
May 9, 2001
Phoenix
hopefully they come out with something better on verizon...i've been holding out - i think my contract runs out in august and there's no way i'm staying with at&t

mojito

Mar 8, 2003
hopefully they come out with something better on verizon...i've been holding out - i think my contract runs out in august and there's no way i'm staying with at&t

lol at thinking the grass is any greener

mrburner

Ron Paul 2008
May 9, 2001
Phoenix
phoenix and chicago have 2 of the worst coverage areas for at&t

zero signal/consistently dropped signal for at&t vs full signal in the same location for verizon phones = the grass is greener

oakie

yo ninja.
Nov 20, 2001
SoDo

we're just fortunate to have pretty decent coverage with all 4 major carriers in western washington. the only significant difference ive ever run into up here is VzW having coverage out in the cascades, far beyond the reach of the other carriers.

Oct 17, 2004
New England
It's hard to take someone seriously when they go on a rant that "AT&T sucks!" or "Verizon sucks" or "(some carrier) sucks" without taking the region into account. People constantly ask me how I can like AT&T when "they always drop calls". Hey, guess what? I doubt I've had 5 dropped calls in a year where I live, but a Verizon phone can't make a call from my house without standing in one specific place in the kitchen.

defensa24

Mar 31, 2011
Never owned an iPhone before, (only iPod touch) and I've been itching to pull the trigger on the iPhone 4... But I know that an update is coming soon... Im still crossing my fingers for a June announcement.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor