Alarm for 830

830 comes around and the flip switches off with no noise

TS
TS
melroy

melroy

wonderin how many people ITT have been meditating
Apr 1, 2018
When life depends on waking up I set 5 alarms.

You sure you didn't just smash that snooze button while still sleeping?
I just did it as a test again and it all just turns off

TS
TS
melroy

melroy

Apr 1, 2018
complains about alarms not working

wont spend 10$ on device designed specifically for alarms
I’ve never had this happen in the like 15 years I’ve used a smart phone so why the fuck would I already buy an alarm clock to a problem I just now discovered

TS
TS
melroy

melroy

Apr 1, 2018
What?

you’re setting an alarm and it doesn’t ring or it rings once and turns off. You’re not scheduling it for weekday only or something rihjt?
Setting an alarm and it doesn’t make any noise. Didn’t go off the last few days. Last night when cooking it didn’t go off when I’d say “hey Siri set an alarm for 17 minutes” though it confirmed setting the alarm. When I woke up this am I set it for two minutes, five minutes and ten minutes into the future and they all just turned off when I went back and looked 10 minutes later.

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
Setting an alarm and it doesn’t make any noise. Didn’t go off the last few days. Last night when cooking it didn’t go off when I’d say “hey Siri set an alarm for 17 minutes” though it confirmed setting the alarm. When I woke up this am I set it for two minutes, five minutes and ten minutes into the future and they all just turned off when I went back and looked 10 minutes later.
How many marijuanas have you injected?

• Haha
Reactions: SBrooks1
TS
TS
melroy

melroy

Apr 1, 2018
Also can you do voice control for alarmy? 90% of my alarms are for when I’m cooking

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan