TECH ipod touch jailbreak wats new?

fukijama1

OT Supporter
Jan 5, 2008
i did a jailbreak on my ipod touch. version 1.1.4 and since then havent kept up. i used ziphone. so whats the newest jailbreak version thats also as easy as ziphone?

TS
TS

fukijama1

OT Supporter
Jan 5, 2008
do i have to update my ipod through itunes? or do i just run the newest version of ziphone. currently using 1.1.4

TS
TS

fukijama1

OT Supporter
Jan 5, 2008
ok so i have to restore first right to remove previous jail break then update through itunes then ziphone

mtnbikekid08

Aime-moi moins, mais aime-moi longtemps
Jul 31, 2007
San Jose
Question:
Will ziphone jailbreak the new iPhone 3G, or what program is required to Jailbreak a Iphone 3g with 2.1 firmware?

xenon supra

OT Supporter
Feb 3, 2005
San Diego, CA
ok so i have to restore first right to remove previous jail break then update through itunes then ziphone
pretty much, yes

Question:
Will ziphone jailbreak the new iPhone 3G, or what program is required to Jailbreak a Iphone 3g with 2.1 firmware?

i'm 99.9% sure, but you could probably just read up on the ziphone site to make sure it jailbreaks 2.1

mtnbikekid08

Aime-moi moins, mais aime-moi longtemps
Jul 31, 2007
San Jose
Didn't work. haha
Does anyone have a good link for quickpwn? The only ones I found simply contained trojan horse generic 12's.

nsxrebel

May 22, 2006
don't use ziphone. use the pwnage tool.
Xenon, get with the times bra. ziphone was never really a safe way to jailbreak.

TS
TS

fukijama1

OT Supporter
Jan 5, 2008
yup i upgraded to 2.0 using the restore option /browse but when i load quickpwn when i get to a certain part it always crashes tried on xp and vista same thing

nsxrebel

May 22, 2006
i used quickpwn. I've had no problems on 2.1.

cool, I was just suggesting pwnage tool if he was having problems with quickpwn. I'm gonna update to 2.1 later today, glad it works great. Haven't been keeping up with all the latest lately.

TheWeasel

QuickPwn > Pwnage Tool unless you're looking to make custom firmware for some reason. Takes so much longer with Pwnage Tool and doesn't provide any additional benefit.

nsxrebel

May 22, 2006
QuickPwn > Pwnage Tool unless you're looking to make custom firmware for some reason. Takes so much longer with Pwnage Tool and doesn't provide any additional benefit.

true, true.

QuickPwn > Pwnage Tool> * > ziphone

TS
TS

fukijama1

OT Supporter
Jan 5, 2008
i got it..thanks guy..now time to start downloading some goodies....any good sources you guys recommend?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor