GAME Is anyone getting Homefront?

vitamin dew

Apr 7, 2006
Plantation, FL
out. im interested in BRINK coming out in May, but they haven't released much about multi for that. I'm really trying to stop getting all these fps when they just end up sucking, need bf3.

Sirian

Oct 23, 2003
Looks like another typical FPS, and I've already got Halo, Call of Duty 4, Modern Warfare 2, Black Ops, Bad Company 2 if I want to play some sort of FPS.

Maybe rent it if the story is phenomenal or something, but doubt it.

hellodon

Oct 26, 2006
I definitely want to check it out, but I'm going to wait to read some reviews on it. It LOOKS cool, but I want to hear what others are saying.

Not sure if you guys have heard much about that ONLIve gaming service...but they're offering the system for free if you preorder Homefront from them. System seems pretty cool, basically playing PC games all through online like a Steam service but it acts more as a console. You can use the controller they give you or an xbox wireless controller to play the games...I may do that deal if I decide to buy Homefront because then I'll have the OnLive system if I ever want anything else for it in the future...99 dollar value. Wonder how that system will do

Pr0Xima

SPY ZAPPIN MAH SENTRY!
Sep 17, 2006
Lut Gholien
I beta tested it a few months back. Played like a BC2 rip off. The beta was terrible but its a beta what do you expect.

Probably going to skip it and just wait for BF3

BeatKonducta

Aug 11, 2003
Oklahoma City/Tinker AFB, OK
i haven't read anything but negative reviews. sounds like another moh type thing, another shooter not doing anything spectacular and that doesn't look great. will possibly buy when it's cheap, but for now, out.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan