Is Costco.com shipping always slow as shit?

couchlock

digital nomad
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2002
The Highway
ordered something on Thanksgiving and still havent received it :mad:

they say its "Shipped" but UPS tracking say they just printed the label and havent actually dropped it off to them, classic lazy ebay shipper tactic

I DEMAND INSTANT GRATIFICATION

Reactions: dbag19107
TS
TS
couchlock

couchlock

digital nomad
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2002
The Highway
lying ass liars

WOdomV3.png

XkpvyXE.png

Dismay

Super Swell Guy
OT Supporter
May 23, 2000
SoCalish
I've never had issues. Only time I had a problem was ordering an iPad air and I didn't put in the correct CCV code. Instead of notifying me instantly that my credit card was rejected due to that, they sent an email that i never read. So I waited a week and checked the status of the order and it was "Cancelled" because of the invalid CCV. Had to call them up to get the discount.

Diesel66

OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2005
Kc
Ups and FedEx said they were at capacity in Oct. This year was near Xmas rush since March and still managed to ramp up for the sales and holidays

NiggaPHX420

OT Supporter
Jan 17, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
I've never had issues. Only time I had a problem was ordering an iPad air and I didn't put in the correct CCV code. Instead of notifying me instantly that my credit card was rejected due to that, they sent an email that i never read. So I waited a week and checked the status of the order and it was "Cancelled" because of the invalid CCV. Had to call them up to get the discount.
We've had the credit card reject bullshit like 10 times. It's a fucking nightmare.

Eventually we figured out it was whenever we used business CC to deliver to residential :ugh2:

Reactions: couchlock
TS
TS
couchlock

couchlock

digital nomad
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2002
The Highway
Ups and FedEx said they were at capacity in Oct. This year was near Xmas rush since March and still managed to ramp up for the sales and holidays
i just shipped about 3000 pounds of mexican textile shit from San Diego to amazons warehouse via UPS and it only took 3 days to arrive :dunno:

Mercedes

IZLAM hummus king
Feb 14, 2003
Orlando FL
Bro they’re so backwards.

I hate going there for the business for many reasons . They still make you sign your tax exempt on a piece paper 🤣🤣🌚

Reactions: couchlock

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman