LOVE Is getting my last name on my forearm "unoriginal and cliche"?

CyberEye

Oh god, the voices
Jul 18, 2001
London, Ontario Canada
I'm thinking about getting my last name down one forearm and my nickname/fight name down my other forearm. Gf seems to not like the idea thinking it's unoriginal and cliche as "everyone gets that tattoo in that same spot"....

MPogg

Dec 27, 2010
I kinda agree with your girl however it's your body and if that is what you truly want then you should do it. When my dog died I wanted to get his portrait on the inside of my upper left arm. My husband didn't really like the placement I chose but I did it anyway because that is where I wanted it. Haven't regretted it yet I actually love it, it looks just like him.

THoC

Feb 5, 2007
I kinda agree with your girl however it's your body and if that is what you truly want then you should do it. When my dog died I wanted to get his portrait on the inside of my upper left arm. My husband didn't really like the placement I chose but I did it anyway because that is where I wanted it. Haven't regretted it yet I actually love it, it looks just like him.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor