SPORTS Is it true that in BJJ competitions...

rtzcom

bon wons! fight slepa for life sone!~
Jan 14, 2005
CT
Competitors purposely wear unwashed gis?

Some guy was talking about it at the gym last night, and I'm not really believing it. Please confirm.

Optamix

Aug 9, 2004
Alabama
Competitors purposely wear unwashed gis?

Some guy was talking about it at the gym last night, and I'm not really believing it. Please confirm.

I heard lindland doesn't bathe before he fights to smell funky :dunno:

Thats a douche canoe move though.

whup

I wish you had children and.. so that I could step
Feb 12, 2007
Staph was created in a lab to combat the masters of Stank-Jitsu, and they and all their deadliest secrets are now dead and lost in the sands of time.

f-g

OT Supporter
Jan 27, 2005
I knew someone who got impetigo AND ringworm because he wore the same shit to wrestling practice for a week. I will never wear unwashed shit and will always shower after a workout.

Titus

Jul 10, 2002
lol @ blacks

it's true, i clearly remember the last black guy i wrestled because he smelled so fucking bad..this is like 6 years ago now. i remember putting him in a crossface cradle and saying to him that he smelled like shit.

f-g

OT Supporter
Jan 27, 2005
it's true, i clearly remember the last black guy i wrestled because he smelled so fucking bad..this is like 6 years ago now. i remember putting him in a crossface cradle and saying to him that he smelled like shit.

:rofl: my favorite move in jr high :h5:

SCirone

Aug 18, 2004
Yeah, some do. And yes, Lindland is a disgusting piece of shit

Last edited:

jtl090179

Oh I get it, yeah. He's the girl, then you're the
OT Supporter
Mar 10, 2003

i remember wrestling a guy that rubbed ben gay all over his shit. i was pissed

jtl090179

Oh I get it, yeah. He's the girl, then you're the
OT Supporter
Mar 10, 2003
:rofl: my favorite move in jr high :h5:

crossface trapping both arms on the outside with a knee in the rib ftw. my favorite move was the bulldozer cradle or the inverted crucifix from a sprawl

HouseLing

When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy
Feb 9, 2002
SoCal
I was trying out a new gym the other day and apparently I went on the wrong day to a Gi class..they told me it was No Gi, and I had to wear one that they had. :barf:

:ugh:

i went into three places to try them out and they just let me roll in shorts and a shirt with everybody else in their gi.

if they had wanted me to put on someone elses gi i would have just walked out... :ugh:

TS
TS
rtzcom

rtzcom

bon wons! fight slepa for life sone!~
Jan 14, 2005
CT
my gut feel was right then...im calling out the bs next time.

chechen

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
OT Supporter
Sep 29, 2003
Irvine, CA
ive worn loner gis before. who cares. you get everybody elses sweat on you whether its your gi or not..

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec