Is it worth my fucking time to got to Carmax almost an hour and a half away for an offer?

beachbum

Feb 5, 2005
They tried to lowball the fuck out of my low mileage mint C63. Stopped there out of curiosity on my way to pick up new car.

Wolf

Slow Suicide's No Way To Go
OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2003
San Jose, CA
When I had my WRX appraised by Carmax, it was essentially the same as what the dealerships were offering as a trade-in.

Carvana/Vroom offers are about 10-12% higher. ($17k vs $20k)

Reactions: Gaunt
Looking to sell your car?
In an effort to improve our Private Seller Listings we have discontinued them for the time being. The developers at Cars.com are working hard to bring our consumers a new and improved private seller experience. Keep an eye out in the coming months for this new product!

:wtf:

• Haha
Reactions: FDT

herpes

OT Supporter
Jun 4, 2005
dfw
Did you use their private-party "Tred" system, or selling to a dealer?
When I did it tred wasn't a thing. I just put the VIN and took a dozen pictures from the angles they asked me to take and got three emails like this..

wx7JPIzd9G-h1VvIMWHCzEYtU3paKQLVkoTGU5XPPiAUxzHoAgJT4dcGvl9T6PqL8K2cNCNiFoHCDjqBbPub7sQ65fHigmsRNo_N46n-AFYKv_9rdHZw58mKckAz10g8zG4rerJTZyE=s0

It was easy and they didn't spam me or call me.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor