SPORTS Is Ken-Flo better than Takanori Gomi?

Sammo

Jan 5, 2005
Southern Canada
About 1.5-2 years ago I made a thread stating that Ken Flo was a serious LW contender and everyone said otherwise. I am too lazy to look for the thread but I'm sure someone with a sub can find it .

Based on their current performances, would you not agree that Ken Flo is better than Gomi, and at least somewhere in the top 10?

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
you have to beat someone top ten to make it into the top ten.

and is this a cut and paste from sherdog?

HouseLing

When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy
Feb 9, 2002
SoCal
now? maybe..

pride days? no.

shit has changed from 2 years ago. back then gomi looked unbeatable. kenflo has improved loads since then and gomi turns in preformances like he did the other week...

The Ripper

Dec 25, 2006
Colorado Springs, Co
after the kenflo vs sherk fight I think every one understood that kenny florian was going to be something big in the future. The future is now. Kenflo is going to take out Joe Stevenson and fight BJ. FTW

SubOptimal

Jun 27, 2002
What the heck did Kenny do then that made you think he'd be so good? Was it getting steam rolled by Diego Sanchez or beating a one dimensional fighter like Kit Cope with a 1-2 record or going the distance with Sean Sherk who was basically fighting with one arm due to his cut?

Don't get me wrong, I was impressed with his performance against Roger. However, as far as I'm concerned Kenny has only fought three decent people (Diego, Sean, and Roger). He's basically 1-2.

lazybastard

OT Supporter
Oct 21, 2002
The County of Kings
What the heck did Kenny do then that made you think he'd be so good? Was it getting steam rolled by Diego Sanchez or beating a one dimensional fighter like Kit Cope with a 1-2 record or going the distance with Sean Sherk who was basically fighting with one arm due to his cut?

Don't get me wrong, I was impressed with his performance against Roger. However, as far as I'm concerned Kenny has only fought three decent people (Diego, Sean, and Roger). He's basically 1-2.

diego fight was 5 years ago at 185lbs

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan