GAME is LBP2 worth it?

oakback

Aug 25, 2008
N.FL
If I already have LBP1, and I don't make custom levels, is LBP2 worth buying? Is there anything new besides a new story mode?

I have a $29 Gamestop credit burning a hole in my pocket. Something family-friendly, but not a piece of crap, for PS3 would be nice.

Goontz

Feb 8, 2011
Texas
There's a lot more to the storyline and levels, and they're a lot of fun. I definitely say it's worth it, and I'm sure the wife and kids would enjoy it.

spiffitz

Aug 2, 2008
We kinda ignored most of the in-game levels for the user-made ones. In that case there's no real reason to get #2 then? Or are there user levels that only work in #2?

whippet_1

Feb 6, 2005
T dot
We kinda ignored most of the in-game levels for the user-made ones. In that case there's no real reason to get #2 then? Or are there user levels that only work in #2?

its worth it for the new level designs and tools, especially if youre often online playing ppl's levels

Goontz

Feb 8, 2011
Texas
I actually haven't played any on-line levels yet, but considering how much new stuff and how many new features, etc there are even in the story mode, I'd guess that LBP2-designed levels aren't playable on LBP1.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan