Is Morter Forker still alive?

Zimmy76

I like my beer like I like my violence, domestic
Nov 15, 2001
Yeah. Not sure how it all started. He seemed like an okay guy. Maybe a personality clash?
I thought morter was in a hottub, talked trash to some guy(don't know who), big guy said he'd punch morter in the face, and morter thinking he was joking said go for it, if this is what you guys are referencing

nosaj

OT Supporter
Nov 10, 2003
I thought morter was in a hottub, talked trash to some guy(don't know who), big guy said he'd punch morter in the face, and morter thinking he was joking said go for it, if this is what you guys are referencing
who got car door sucker punched ?

herpes

OT Supporter
Jun 4, 2005
dfw
Dude always hit on my girlfriend at the time.
Lmfaoooooo I took this girl I knew to the street races all the time and he tried to impress her with his formula and tried to fuck her. She got creeped out and was like wtf get this guy away from me

Thumpin'Ram

I'll level with you. These bags weren't designed f
Jul 15, 2001
Goodbye mailbox
I remember but don’t remember I was more of a day crew person when the place was busy. Wonder how crazy it would have been if you could phone browse.
I was thinking it was the dude in the red lightning. Odd how IRL drama made it on here.

Reactions: nosaj

WildWilly

Woooooozy
Sep 27, 2001
Raleigh, NC
sKdeA9n.jpg

J0qe2Nh.jpg

U9W4dDg.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trendworld