GAME Is there an OT Rocket League crew?!

mollywhop

🤙 Dick was moist as fuck 🤙
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
Lmao not as bad as I thought you'd be just need to learn rotations and rules
Oh yeah I just need a quick refresher to be honest, and it helps if I have not been hitting the distillate quite as hard as I have today, but I’ll never be anywhere near either of y’all’s level so keep that in mind

wizurd

This is America
OT Supporter
Mar 7, 2002
Las Vegas
Oh yeah I just need a quick refresher to be honest, and it helps if I have not been hitting the distillate quite as hard as I have today, but I’ll never be anywhere near either of y’all’s level so keep that in mind

I used to think that too. It's just muscle memory, practice, and just playing often.

I have 2000+ hours and I'm not that great. I also use a keyboard and mouse so if you're using a controller and put in the hours you'll be better than me in 6 months

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
epic ID is Boudreaux76 :hs:

i'll be playing for a while...the more time elapsed from this post the more drunk I likely am so FYI.

May 8, 2001
Colorado
Mowing the grass and watching this shitty Broncos game off and on. Would like to hop on and get embarrassed afterwhile though.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448