GAME Is there an OT Rocket League crew?!

scotty

OT Supporter
May 6, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
It's honestly like an abusive relationship, I was just talking to a friend about it recently, we couldn't think of a single game where this many people have such a love/hate relationship with it.

For me it's the ease of getting in-game, from game launch you are in a game within 1 minute (depending on how high your rank is, but for most of us this is true) and the games are so quick it's like a drug.
They definitely make it easy to keep playing. The added find match button/option right when the game ends so you can keep going.

May 8, 2001
Colorado
There aren't a lot of games that are this easy to get in and out of. That's the major draw for me.

The music is:

c5329178c33319e847fc75f39f43241f.gif

Slimmy

Yep.
Mar 14, 2000
Ft. Lauderdale
It's honestly like an abusive relationship, I was just talking to a friend about it recently, we couldn't think of a single game where this many people have such a love/hate relationship with it.

For me it's the ease of getting in-game, from game launch you are in a game within 1 minute (depending on how high your rank is, but for most of us this is true) and the games are so quick it's like a drug.
4F0B4F94-AFC1-4DAB-94B0-B7E671BAFF02.jpeg

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
Tournaments keep trying to put me in Champ class

I hold my own but lose then go down to diamond and carry. I'm stuck between em.

Shroomy

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2002
I like to think I'm not terrible. I've realized that for me to get better I need to remap my buttons so I can air roll left/right but I really don't want to put in the effort to retrain my muscle memory.

beddachedda

life is uncertain. don't sip.
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
I like to think I'm not terrible. I've realized that for me to get better I need to remap my buttons so I can air roll left/right but I really don't want to put in the effort to retrain my muscle memory.
Lol I remember retraining myself when I moved power slide from square to L1, those were some rough days

Babylon

i'm tired, i'm freezing, i'm dumb
Dec 27, 2007
All I did was just use generic air roll on my trigger and not left and right

It's good enough for me lol

Shroomy

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2002
Lol I remember retraining myself when I moved power slide from square to L1, those were some rough days
I was playing around with

L1- Powerslide/Air Roll
R1 - Boost
Square (X) - Left Air Roll
Circle (B) - Right Air Roll

Seemed intuitive enough but I can't get used to my middle finger on the triggers, just doesn't feel like the dual shock was built for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kingdee